Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt '09 Predator or Prey
any1 know there scheduale???
Breathitt will be playing Mercer, Johnson Central, Lexington Christian, Sheldon Clark, Perry Central, Hazard, Estill, Magoffin, Powell and Pburg.
Great schedule! As usual another hard schedule.
Last year, we played some good teams to get ready for the playoffs. I think the coaches wanted to test them early and often.
I heard today Breathitt hired Jeff Norman form Iroquois???????
P.C.Defense Wrote:I heard today Breathitt hired Jeff Norman form Iroquois???????

For What Postion?
I was told D-coordinator but I know better then that.
P.C.Defense Wrote:I was told D-coordinator but I know better then that.

what positions do they have open?
Not really sure on that but I about fell out of my chair when I was told that.
I'm not so sure I believe it.
i think it would be very difficult to pull a coach away from a school like that. but more power to them. im anxious to see who coach jones gets as his staff and i think the only reason the Engineers took him back was bc the season starts in 3 months and they wouldnt wanna spend a month 1/2 or more looking for a coach
Strikeout King Wrote:i think it would be very difficult to pull a coach away from a school like that. but more power to them. im anxious to see who coach jones gets as his staff and i think the only reason the Engineers took him back was bc the season starts in 3 months and they wouldnt wanna spend a month 1/2 or more looking for a coach

He was at Iroquois, They were terrible. Mike Jones is a heck of a coach, They are LUCKY to have him.
well then i dont see him going to breathitt. Jones is a awesome coach. yea Estill is lucky to have him. they shouldnt have let him go in the 1st place.
coach norman is a good coach, he was an assistant at western before iroquois i think. If he would go from being a head coach to being an asst again, his coaching exp. would benifit any football program
The Iceboxx Wrote:coach norman is a good coach, he was an assistant at western before iroquois i think. If he would go from being a head coach to being an asst again, his coaching exp. would benifit any football program

So being a head coach with a combined 3-19 record makes you beneficial?
Please explain? (1-10), (2-9):worthy:
well i didnt say he was bill walsh or something.
iroquois hadnt won a game in three years, and they won 3 this last season though. that school never has won 3 games even when we played them when i was in school.

but **** i guess it doesnt matter, you got to know something about football the get a job as head coach, so im sure hes got a clue, and will find work.
I'm just saying how did he end up in Breathitt co. if this is so?
P.C.Defense Wrote:I heard today Breathitt hired Jeff Norman form Iroquois???????

It's true, he was at the Den friday with his three sons. One of them is a sophmore and the other is a junior, the eldest is already out of school. He will be hired as the new linemen coach. He told us that school didnt let out til june 3rd at Iroquois, but they would be down in Breathitt on june 4th.
What can the new coach bring to the table?
C.Clair Wrote:What can the new coach bring to the table?

A questionable resume and two sons! :lmao: I think his son that is a junior is a pretty good lineman. He may be alright as an assistant coach, but I think he has proven he can't get it done as a head coach. Also, he has left a couple of places under bad circumstances (as in being fired).
He seems to know what he is doing with the linemen.
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:It's true, he was at the Den friday with his three sons. One of them is a sophmore and the other is a junior, the eldest is already out of school. He will be hired as the new linemen coach. He told us that school didnt let out til june 3rd at Iroquois, but they would be down in Breathitt on june 4th.

They did not! The same one that was at Morgan co.? Morgan co. was respactable a few years ago, they beat Estill and Fleming under the coach who's at West Jessamine now. The guy your talking about undone everything the coach before him accomplished.:yikes:
F.N.L. Wrote:They did not! The same one that was at Morgan co.? Morgan co. was respactable a few years ago, they beat Estill and Fleming under the coach who's at West Jessamine now. The guy your talking about undone everything the coach before him accomplished.:yikes:

thats when we went 0-10. they couldnt handle us now
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:It's true, he was at the Den friday with his three sons. One of them is a sophmore and the other is a junior, the eldest is already out of school. He will be hired as the new linemen coach. He told us that school didnt let out til june 3rd at Iroquois, but they would be down in Breathitt on june 4th.

My outlook on alot of things has changed on this one. I'm done with the Breathitt threads.
Predator
Bobcats will make another run for the big dance!!!