Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA 2K9 "Team up" teams?
Anyone on here have a team up team for NBA 2k9 for the 360? You dont have to be a gamebattles team, but a group of friends you always team with when playing online. If so, lets play sometime. add my GT, icoach winnerzz . I usually have about 2 ppl I team with (we use the Bulls mostly), and we rarely lose, we have lost maybe 3 games since we started playing together, and I just wanna see how we stack up against some on here. Thanks
Id love to try this, but I don't know many people who own it to team with.
Notorious Wrote:Id love to try this, but I don't know many people who own it to team with.

Add my GT icoach winnerzz, and we will play sometime.
I am thinking about buying the game, but I am also thinking about waiting until the new one comes out.
I just got this game back after a 2 month hiatus. So if anyone still wants to play some team up, add me my gt is TsT DEADPOOL
Notorious Wrote:Id love to try this, but I don't know many people who own it to team with.

I'll team up with ya whenever my xbox gets back from texas..lol..im pretty good i think we can take them:1:
king360 Wrote:I'll team up with ya whenever my xbox gets back from texas..lol..im pretty good i think we can take them:1:

"Ring of death":devilflam :yikes:
Gotta love the "ROD"... im on my 4th xbox cuz of it.. and thats doing pretty good compared to most ppl lmao.
king360 Wrote:I'll team up with ya whenever my xbox gets back from texas..lol..im pretty good i think we can take them:1:

LOL Im decent I guess.
We just gotta find a team that we can take the bulls out with. Im guessing the Hawks(JOSH SMITH) or the BobCats.
Let me get X-Box Live and I'll show you guys how to play. :biggrin:
That was put in there on purpose "ROD", but no one is bitter in here are we?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]