Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County
I heard on another board that Breathitt County doesn't have enough players and may not field a team this year, any truth to this? Or is it just another crazy rumor? It would be a shame if they couldn't, they have some good players on their team.
The coach did threaten to cancel the baseball players schedule this season because none of them were showing up for practice. I think they are all showing up for practice now and have it all worked out.
i havent heard anything about this, i know Estill has Breathitt on there schedule twice this year at breathitt and then again at estill
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:The coach did threaten to cancel the baseball players schedule this season because none of them were showing up for practice. I think they are all showing up for practice now and have it all worked out.

Good to hear they are going to play, I was just wondering if there was any truth to the rumor. Thanks!
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:The coach did threaten to cancel the baseball players schedule this season because none of them were showing up for practice. I think they are all showing up for practice now and have it all worked out.

Well thats not good.........