Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How things have changed.
I say tonight where we have some new members as young as 14 on the site. I can remember all those years ago when I was 14 in 1985. Confusedhh: Don't tell anyone.

I was just thrilled for us to get the big satelite dish so we could have more than three channels because we didn't have cable out here in the middle of nowhere.

We got the satelite and I was just amazed by all the sports and other channels we won't talk about them right now.

If I would have had access to a site like this and the internet and the cable service that I have now I would have never got out of high school. I would have failed everything. But I would have known everything about sports. Just thought this was funny.

Life is great to be a teenager these days. And I'm not even going to get into the new technology of video games.
I'm only 19 CD but I know what you mean. 14 already seems like a lifetime ago to me. I'm still a kid at heart and hope I always will be.
Yea, just wait until you get to play the XBOX-360. It's unbelievable. Call of Duty 2 blew my mind.
Man don't change. I've got two kids and have to be the grown up most of the time. I'm their Dad first and then their friend but I love to play all the time. Even at work I've done well but I'm still the clown.
I saw that at Wal-Mart today looks great.