Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auburn 61 - Florida 58
Final.
I guess Florida will be joining us in the NIT...haha
This makes me happy...:Clap: at least florida did no better than us
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:This makes me happy...:Clap: at least florida did no better than us

I think this makes every UK fan happy. LOL
It always makes for a better day when the Gators fall.
So Florida and UK are dancing together. I bet Billy Donovan is going to be looking for a job. I have to believe he will be fired from Florida for such pathetic state that Florida Basketball is in
Stardust Wrote:So Florida and UK are dancing together. I bet Billy Donovan is going to be looking for a job. I have to believe he will be fired from Florida for such pathetic state that Florida Basketball is in

lol hes got 2 titles that protects his ***.. thats more than tubby had, and florida isn't even a basketball school
Stardust Wrote:So Florida and UK are dancing together. I bet Billy Donovan is going to be looking for a job. I have to believe he will be fired from Florida for such pathetic state that Florida Basketball is in

mrfootball03 Wrote:lol hes got 2 titles that protects his ***.. thats more than tubby had, and florida isn't even a basketball school

It was sarcasm
It really hurt me 2 see UF lose. Smile
Way to go Auburn
Good job auburn for easing some of the woes of us UK fans. Any day that Florida loses is a good day Smile
I guess Calathes struggles for four games in a row now.
Auburn is one of those team that should have been in the tournament. I was so happy when they beat Florida.