Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ST henry over Belfry 25-8, 25-7
Great run for the Pirates
I was going to be there but a case strp prevented me from going.
All the 15th is proud of you all
Congrats to the Pirates. At least you made it that far. A job well done girls!! Good Luck Next Year!!!
Strp throat Doc?
Great Job Lady Pirates. You represent Belfry and the 15th well! This program will continue to get stronger and stronger.
I'm feeling a little under the weater myself, Doc. Hope you feel better.
Wow that St Henry team must of been awesome
"Snoopy" Wrote:Wow that St Henry team must of been awesome

St. Henry is an awesome team. They have three girls that signed with D1 (Notre Dame, Northwestern, and Dayton--don't know who else signed this year) schools last year as juniors. Seven girls 5'10" or taller and very quick, 5'10" terrific setter. I would safely say they would beat half the college teams in KY. They were beaten by Assumption in the championship game. Assumption was given an award by prepvolleyball.com as the #1 team in the nation. The 15th region received a horrible draw. There were three teams that they couldn't play with, the above two and Mercy--all three private. Private schools have won the state tournament since 1980. The rest of the field would have been very interesting.

Doc...missed you and littlej...had something for you! Knew there had to be something wrong for you to miss this tourny. Get well.