Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mountain Football on TV
I was just wondering who much more games we can watch even if it is on delay on TV. I would love to sit down and watch a game on Friday nights if the cougars are playing away. What stations in your area show live or delay High school football?
I too would love me some local high school sports on the tube!
Before we can do that we need to pack the stands...The sport needs fans, around here we need to get people out to the games to spend money for the benefit of the sport...Go to the away games support your team, be loud and root your team on. Then go home and see if you were on cought on camera cheering for your team...lol :Cheerlead
Recznik Wrote:Before we can do that we need to pack the stands...The sport needs fans, around here we need to get people out to the games to spend money for the benefit of the sport...Go to the away games support your team, be loud and root your team on. Then go home and see if you were on cought on camera cheering for your team...lol :Cheerlead

I agree 100%!
This would be a wonderful addition to mountain television. Our local television channel. Began this year filming home games of the local high schools in the county. And then replaying the games on the following Tuesday of the next week. It was nice to sit and watch a high school game during the middle of the week.
I feel that the camera qaulity is too low. Its hard to make alot out of whats going up the gut. They almost always lose the deep ball pass and sometimes they cant locate who has the ball. More exposure is good but im sticking to the stands.
FSN has all kinds of high school games on TV.
Hilbily Wrote:I feel that the camera qaulity is too low. Its hard to make alot out of whats going up the gut. They almost always lose the deep ball pass and sometimes they cant locate who has the ball. More exposure is good but im sticking to the stands.

:Thumbs:
cougarpride08 Wrote:FSN has all kinds of high school games on TV.

FSN is just a little more capable of broadcasting a quality sporting event than local television stations in eastern Kentucky
Maybe one of these days.