Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson Co. hires a new coach today with Bell Co. Ties
Rumor has it there will be an announcement today. This is a great hire for Jackson Co. If the atheletes will come out, there will be a noticable improvement in the upcoming season.
Who will the coach be?
If my Info. is correct, then things are about to get better for Jackson Co. This guy did a great job at Bell. This will hurt the bell staff losing 2 coaches this year.
thick, athletic, amish looking coach.
any time you loose coaches from a state title, it does hurt the program, but I think Bell will be fine.
Sun Tzu Wrote:If my Info. is correct, then things are about to get better for Jackson Co. This guy did a great job at Bell. This will hurt the bell staff losing 2 coaches this year.

Who will be the 2 coaches that Bell will lose?
I have heard Hoskins maybe going to Franklin?
Offensive line coach Arthur Carter has been offered the job.
As long as Bell Co has the main guy, in Dudley they will do fine!
William Muney Wrote:I have heard Hoskins maybe going to Franklin?

Not heard anything like that. I can't see that happening at all.
If Greer takes the South Laurel job and Carter takes the Jackson job and Hoskins goes to Franklin, Dudley is finished. These guys are Bell County football.
Dudley Hilton IS Bell County Football. Don't get confused.:dontthink
Amped 88 Wrote:Not heard anything like that. I can't see that happening at all.

I agree that will not happen. Coach Hilton will be the first to admit he has some great asst. Coaches. They with Coach Hilton is what makes Bell County Football!!!:1:
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:I agree that will not happen. Coach Hilton will be the first to admit he has some great asst. Coaches. They with Coach Hilton is what makes Bell County Football!!!:1:

:Thumbs: Everybody should know that but I geuss some don't.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:I agree that will not happen. Coach Hilton will be the first to admit he has some great asst. Coaches. They with Coach Hilton is what makes Bell County Football!!!:1:

:1: I agree coach hilton will be the first person to tell anybody that this years state championship was the result of a unit as a whole putting together long hours in practice and on the weekends. It wasnt the only the players, coaches, or coach that one the state championship it was the entire team working together. I do agree that Coach Carter leaving is a loss, but like great teams do the cats will make due with whatever comes there way. Looks like a lot of players and coaches at Bell County will become partial Jackson County fans and we want to wish him the best of luck:Clap: