Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt Clevenger: 15th Region Player of the Year
Congrats Matt on a stellar season; moreover, a great career. No one was more deserving than you. HAIL PIKEVILLE!
Congrats to Matt. I assumed that this would have gone to Elisha?
Stardust Wrote:Congrats to Matt. I assumed that this would have gone to Elisha?
Goes to a Senior.
Congratulations Matt! Very deserving with an outstanding career in high school ball for Pikeville.
Congrats to Matt!! Great player and very deserving!! Good luck to your future!
I figured he'd win this. Good job.
No surprise here. Congrats Matt on this award, a great season, and a great career at Pikeville!
Congrats Matt on winning this award and on the great career you had a Pikeville.
Nice job Matt
Congratulations Matt! You've had a great career.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Goes to a Senior.

got it.

TY
congrats Matt. What a great kid and player, his father David really raised him well and turned him into a phenominal player at a young age.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:congrats Matt. What a great kid and player, his father David really raised him well and turned him into a phenominal player at a young age.
His father was a big part of his success. Dave is also a great guy.
Congrats Matt, well deserved.
Congratulations Clevenger.
Much deserved award for Matt... Congrats!
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Congratulations Matt! You've had a great career.
Couldn't agree more this was well deserved.
The voters definitely got this one right. Congrats Matt!
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats Matt, I am awful proud of your athletic accomplishments and am also proud to call you family. Good Luck.
Congrats Matt!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Congrats.
Congrats Matt on an award you deserved very much.

If anyone could list the past 15th Region POY winners that would be awesome.
This is just my opinion.... but the player of the 15th region tournament... should actually play in the 15th region tournament
Mattchinzo Wrote:This is just my opinion.... but the player of the 15th region tournament... should actually play in the 15th region tournament

Its POY in the 15th Region...not the 15th Region tourney.:eyeroll:
Don't get me wrong... I'm sure he is a good player...
I kinda see ^^^^^^^^^^^^ 's point, but they do vote before tourney. Frankly we know who my pick was but that is my opinion also. I will say congrats and all, but I still cant place him from the game at all.
Congrats it must be nice to put up 21pts. per game and not be noticed but it looks like the voters did notice!!!
Leonidas I Can Name The Last Four. Brad Lowe Jamie Case Landon Slone And Matt Clevenger.
Leonidas Wrote:Its POY in the 15th Region...not the 15th Region tourney.:eyeroll:

even so. Better players had a longer year and I'm sure a better stat record. However I didn't know that they voted b4 the tourny.
The coaches who voted must have thought Clevenger had the stats to back up their votes!