Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gatorade/Adidas All-Star Games
Are these definite lists? Has Ira Combs actually released this info yet?
Who actually chooses the teams? Does Ira do this himself or does he have a comittee to help?
Rick Mays from Elliott Co. Will be coaching his seniors.
I caught some of the Ira Combs show between commercial breaks in NCAA games last night, and was shocked to see that after the year the JBS'S Brent Hall had ( Leading rebounder in the state 15.7 rpg & 16.9 ppg. , top 20 in fg% , ) IMO was the most consistent player in the 14th region, did not get an invitation to play in his so called All-Star game. Also stated he had to "beg" Garrison Collins to play in this game. They are a lot of great and well deserving players on this list but how does he over look Hall's performance. Keep your head up Brent this is just one game and I am sure we will be enjoying watching you play again in the future.
Dawggie Wrote:Why do Knott and Valley have 4 players?

Because they are just that good.
PATS2011 Wrote:Because they are just that good.

:flush:
king360 Wrote::flush:

Aww The O So Talented Commodores Dont Have 4 Players...:dontthink
ARC Wrote:The list is only of those invited...not of those who have committed. Only The sponsors know who has responded. Friday, April 10, 8:30 pm, KCC

SOUTH:
James D Strange
Josh Siedel
Ethan Spurlin
Josh Crawford
Garrison Collins
Shanta Zachery
Deron Amis
Nick Smith
Clay Maggard
Josh Caldwell

NORTH:
Ethan Faulkner
Evan Faulkner
Jonathan Ferfuson
Charlie Banks
Devan Adams
Devin Blair
Matt Clevenger
Aaron Charles
Robert Warren
Justin Jones

Glad to see him in there speaking he had such a hard year....
Andy Blank is on the South team.
SwildcatV Wrote:i am a big valley fan and i am pretty close with everyone around there. i know that elisha and ashley got invites but i didn't hear anything about taylor and tyler getting one. is that list for sure or just predictions because i could be wrong. so let me know if i am.

Yes, Taylor and Tyler did get invites.http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/ima...leader.gif
SteepUP to your Post that PCC don't have 4 players on the senior list is because they only had 2. They have a total of 4 players when you include there 2 Juniors that are playing.
They now have 6. Jordan and Deron Amis, Tyler mullins, Chris Noble, Corey Martin, and Klay Maggard