Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
all-tourney team 15th
did they have one?? who made it?
From Johnson Central : B.B. Salyers, Ashley Young, Chelsey Salyer, Hayley Meek, MVP Brogan Conley. Carla Booth Sheldon Clark, Laura Carroll, Brittany Chaffins Paintsville, A. D. Slone Pike Central, Pruitt, Riley Phelps. Thats all i can remember. GO Lady Eagles......
Amber Shepherd - Allen Central
Laura Perkins - Shelby Valley
A. D. Slone - Pike Central
Carla Booth - Sheldon Clark
Jonda Whitt - Phelps
Katlin Riley - Phelps
Marissa Pruitt - Phelps
Laura Carroll - Paintsville
Brittini Chaffins - Paintsville
Megan Hamilton - Betsy Layne
Taylor Hott - Besty Layne
Ashley Young - Johnson Central
Chelsey Salyers - JOhnson Central
Haley Meek - Johnson Central
Brianna Salyer - Johnson Central
Celena Conley - Johnson Central - Most Valuable Player :Thumbs:
I thought Conley had one of the best tournements I've watched in a long time. She is a rebounder, defender and scorer. She IS the MVP......

The girls from JCHS and Phelps deserve the honor of being on the All-Tournament team........ my hats off to them and all of the girls on the all-tournament team. The only bad thing about all-tournament teams is sometimes, someone is left off that was deserving......., and I'm sure there are one or two that can be added, but I don't see anyone that is on the team that shouldn't be there.
Congrats to all
Way to go everyone!
Congrats Ladies,job well done!
From watching the entire tournament and seeing each of Paintsville's games, I felt that Katie Adams deserved a spot. I know she was not the scorer that other players were, but you have to have a good, well rounded game and I believe Katie did during the tournament. She rebounded well, had several steals in each of the games and defended well. Her main job on offense is to set picks and get others open, as well as rebounding. On defense it is to deny the inside, get into passing lanes and rebound, she did EVERYTHING that she needed to do and show what it takes to be a TEAM PLAYER!!! So COngratulations to Katie Adams, even if she didn't make the All-tournament team. Also COngratulations to Carla Booth from Sheldon Clark and the rest of the All-tournamnet team members.