Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morehead St, wins OVC
wtg eagles MSU 65 Austin Peay 63 in 2nd ot
first NCAA in 25 years !!!
Congratulations Morehead State! In my opinion games like that are what makes Championship week so great!
Congrats Morehead St. They have to play more under controll if they want to pull off a upset in the NCAA touney
Morehead State started 0-8 I believe, all on the road. They get in conference, get on a roll and they take care of business in this tournament.

I was on pins and needles and figured that all those blown chances to extend the lead in double overtime would cost them and they get the win.

Just AWESOME!!!!!
Awesome job for MSU
Congrats MSU!
Do the same thing next year when I'm there!!
LOL!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Congrats to Morehead State! I watched a little bit of the OVC Championship game, and I was sure they were going to lose at first.
I watched and not a doubt in my mind they were going to win..... I wanted CLARKE to go to the tourney... but way to go eagles
Go Eagles!
How about the freshmen coming off the bench to hit the game winner. CONGRATS MSU!!!!:Clap:
Awesome...... I am glad another school from KY is in....
Awesome!
cool
theVILLE Wrote:I watched and not a doubt in my mind they were going to win..... I wanted CLARKE to go to the tourney... but way to go eagles

How many did Clarke have?
zulu Wrote:How many did Clarke have?

Never got in the game. Awesome and exciting game all the way to the finish.Congrats MSU!
I'm pumped that MSU won. I love going to Morehead and the basketball team is a really nice bunch of guys.
Im so glad that MSU won.
Great Job guys!
Congrats Morehead.
great win for the program. keep it up. I'd like to see them pull off at least one upset in the dance.
one of the best games I have seen in the past two weeks.
Congrats MSU
Good Luck Msu
[YOUTUBE="MSU WON!!"]DKEvoHf1CYA[/YOUTUBE]