•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central 56 - Knott Co. Central 54 (OT) - 14th Region Tourney
Yea After The Refs Done There Job Of Getting Cox And Stamper Out
I do not know but heard kcc had a 6'5 inside player that was eligible. Why not play him in the game
SteppUp Wrote:Yea After The Refs Done There Job Of Getting Cox And Stamper Out

Here come the Excuses!..what else you got?
Not trying to sound mean, but I just didn't see the two highly touted D1 prospects that KCC is alledged to have. If they have a D1 prospet then Jordan Amis will go in the first round of the NBA draft next season.
ARC Wrote:Not trying to sound mean, but I just didn't see the two highly touted D1 prospects that KCC is alledged to have. If they have a D1 prospet then Jordan Amis will go in the first round of the NBA draft next season.

I Feel Ya!:rockon:
ARC Wrote:Not trying to sound mean, but I just didn't see the two highly touted D1 prospects that KCC is alledged to have. If they have a D1 prospet then Jordan Amis will go in the first round of the NBA draft next season.

The Only Ball Jordan Will Be Playing After High School Is Park Ball
He Is A Good PG But His Shot Is Terriable He Has No Left Hand And He Is 4'10
Plays Hard But Just Not What A College Teams Needs
king360 Wrote:Here come the Excuses!..what else you got?

Not An Excuse
Did They Foul Out?
SteppUp Wrote:Yea After The Refs Done There Job Of Getting Cox And Stamper Out

Not an Excuse?
king360 Wrote:Not an Excuse?

So They Didnt Foul Out?
SteppUp Wrote:So They Didnt Foul Out?

Yeah they fouled out because they did'nt play smart
SteppUp Wrote:The Only Ball Jordan Will Be Playing After High School Is Park Ball
He Is A Good PG But His Shot Is Terriable He Has No Left Hand And He Is 4'10
Plays Hard But Just Not What A College Teams Needs

They may all end up playing park ball, but Jordan would still give KCC's D1 prospects fits. All the more amazing that he is 6" shorter than the very tall KCC "superstars. :biggrin:
Idk how they are still saying Tate is a D1 prospect if he can only score 6 pts on a much smaller Jordan Amis..what could he do against a college Athlete..
And Jordan Amis absolutley embarrased bartrum last nite on all those run outs on his slouching Defense
SteppUp Wrote:Yea Normal Pcc Fan
Say Somthing And Then Run Away Lol
Here We Go! :Cheerlead

You posted that I need to stop posting, so which one do you want??? Do you know??

I think you just want to argue. Well I don't but take a look at post #33, that looks to be someone wanting to argue. I'll paste what they posted just so you won't have to look it up. They posted the following. Now go argue til' you're content.

diaperdandy
Equipment Manager
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where have all the KCC fans gone? Just 2 pages on this thread? If Knott won this game this thread would be blowing up.

Perry beat Knott 3 out of 4 times, that's pretty impressive. But I thought KCC was going to Rupp? Make a run at state? What went wrong? I believe ole karma came back to bite ole KCC. Try and steal Perry Central and Hazards teams for next year, tear their schools apart, keep that Amburgey guy, bring in 5 more assistants, and maybe you will win the district, and maybe even region.
king360 Wrote:And Jordan Amis absolutley embarrased bartrum last nite on all those run outs on his slouching Defense

Wonder if Bartrum was running his mouth while Jordan was running the floor?:Clap:
ARC Wrote:Wonder if Bartrum was running his mouth while Jordan was running the floor?:Clap:

:lmao: nice
ARC Wrote:Wonder if Bartrum was running his mouth while Jordan was running the floor?:Clap:

KCC was lacking that quality flooring slapping last nite
Epi57 Wrote:KCC was lacking that quality flooring slapping last nite

Ive not seen the floor slap since whitaker blew by him at hazard!

Floor slapping is an under-rated ability and few can do it to perfection. I'm sure that KCC will attend some high caliber floor-slapping clinics this summer and be more than ready when next year rolls around.

They didn't have time to floor slap last nite
no one was in front of them long enough to slap the floor
Those floor slaps do seem a little meaningless now don't they....... no title of any sort to back them up............. all in vain.

:mop:
TomThreeToes Wrote:Not very nice:dontthink Just because you put it in little *** doesn't make it allright. This should be took off just as if you went ahead and spelled it.

Listen, you know when you go to the dentist ( which after watching Diane Sawyers, I should know that none of us here have teeth to worry about), but when the dentist starts probing with his pick and you start screaming, it's because he hit a nerve. Apparently, I've hit a nerve so I'm going to back out and hope the novacain starts working and helps with your pain.

Peace
I'm gone.

I did spell it out, the site did the little star thingy. I say exactly what is on my mind, they are the ones who keep it tame, not me.

It won't matter no way because PCC will not get past Hazard. Then who will be on here *****in and crying over losing.
The refs where not bias either way. Please stop with the excuses. You got beat 3/4 times by a better team. Knott had a good season and will be good next year. Just stop with the weak excuses.
memphistiger Wrote:haha in the 14th? how about all of highschool basketball in every region??? and the smaller amis kid got an and 1 and it was like watching an NBA continuation. but its still kcc's fault they loss. make a free throw numbskulls. maybe work on some block out drills???? perry didnt need to make a free throw cuz they knew they would get the rebound. im disgusted with kcc at the moment.

this dissapoints the one and only MEMPHISTIGER.
Who cares
boogieman Wrote:It won't matter no way because PCC will not get past Hazard. Then who will be on here *****in and crying over losing.

Hazard's road to PCC will be much tougher....
and PCC isn't even playing to their full potential on offense at the moment

no one on the team broke 20 last nite....but they had 3 in double digits, and everyone carried the load together

the defense will keep them in the game with anyone.....they held whitaker in check last friday, shut down cox last nite, and stamper did get 20 but he had to work for every point of it

if they get their offense clicking on all cylinders....and I feel it coming anytime now....PCC will be dangerous

and they have the possibility to make some noise at Rupp...
I think they could make a run at a final 4

that's right....I said it
Aslan Wrote:The refs where not bias either way. Please stop with the excuses. You got beat 3/4 times by a better team. Knott had a good season and will be good next year. Just stop with the weak excuses.

i like your new location Aslan....
when does the mix-tape come out?
and how many carries and fade-aways does it have on it?
boogieman Wrote:It won't matter no way because PCC will not get past Hazard. Then who will be on here *****in and crying over losing.

I get kinda tired of Knott Co fans saying we can't beat Hazard, when we took district from them. Cmon.
eddierabbit Wrote:Why would you fire him?

Why wouldnt the Knott Co higher ups?
He didnt win the WYMT, district, or region and he has the team to do it.
He was out coached everytime they played PCC.
I'm not sure why Knott didnt press Perry the whole game. Perry has one guard and turns the ball over alot when pressed.
boogieman Wrote:I did spell it out, the site did the little star thingy. I say exactly what is on my mind, they are the ones who keep it tame, not me.

I tell you what, if it helps ease your grief, call me whatever you like. I assure you, I've been called it all before by someone.

Calling people names won't fix whats wrong with your team though. I 'think you'll agree that with the talent on the team, they should have brought home one of the trophies. Same deal thats going on with UK, something needs to happen, cause it ain't working right now.

so long, goodbye, theirs something down the track thats calling me.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next