Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009, Most Talented Class to Come From Kentucky in Recent Years
The offseason recruiting world has now entered full bore and it is easy to see that the 2009 class of recruits from our state may be one of the strongest groups in recent memory. Typically Kentucky produces 7-10 D-1 kids, this year's group is on pace to far exceed that.

1. Tim Patterson- Lou. Central. 5 offers from BCS schools.
2. Stephan Robinson- Lou. Central- 2 offers from BCS schools.
3. Austin Collinsworth- Highlands- 4 offers from BCS schools.
4. Tate Nichols- Ryle- 5 offers from BCS schools
5. Miles Simpson- Simon Kenton- 4 offers from BCS shools

Throw in players like the following who will nearly certainly end up at a D-1 school:
Antonio Andrews, Ft. Campbell
Quan Weaver, Frankfort
Harris Bivin, Apollo
Channing Fugate, Breathitt County
Tyrell Willis, Calloway County

As well as the 3-4 players who always seem to emerge during the course of the year and this looks to be an especially strong class.
This is a very talented bunch of Players out of KY!!!
This is a talented list of players.
I agree 100% percent with that list, i have a few too add
1. Josh Gehringer (Russel, transfered to Ashland) 2 ACC school offers
2. Mike Hall (Raceland) 1 CUSA school offer
Both kids didnt get a BCS school offer but still solid D1 offers and a long list of D2 offers.
About Time
The tight end from Lex Cath is going to Wake Forest I believe.
MaroonMonsoon77 Wrote:The tight end from Lex Cath is going to Wake Forest I believe.

Vogelsang was a Senior this past season, this is just a list of upcoming Seniors who have a legit chance of going High D-1
GreenupPlayer1976 Wrote:I agree 100% percent with that list, i have a few too add
Both kids didnt get a BCS school offer but still solid D1 offers and a long list of D2 offers.

Thanks for adding... I was not aware of these players. Where are their offers to? No matter if it is C-USA, the Sunbelt, or the MAC, to have an offer this early in the process speaks volumes!
GreenupPlayer1976 Wrote:I agree 100% percent with that list, i have a few too add

Im not mistaken but the ACC is bcs conference:lmao: