Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central 09
Allen Central 09
I think Coach Hall will have this team playing very good. After a very good season last year and an early out in the playoffs, I think this bunch will be hungry for more. Last season I think they learned how to win games and this year they will finish games they left open last year. This will be a very expirenced team on both sides of the ball. The only question will be the new QB. I think you have to go with the young Harlow with Stumbo at receiver. This team will have a very good running game and with Harlow I think they can open up the offense with the pass.
Colonel Kill Wrote:I think Coach Hall will have this team playing very good. After a very good season last year and an early out in the playoffs, I think this bunch will be hungry for more. Last season I think they learned how to win games and this year they will finish games they left open last year. This will be a very expirenced team on both sides of the ball. The only question will be the new QB. I think you have to go with the young Harlow with Stumbo at receiver. This team will have a very good running game and with Harlow I think they can open up the offense with the pass.

I may get yelled at for this but i believe AC will be the team to beat in district 8.
bac2369 Wrote:I may get yelled at for this but i believe AC will be the team to beat in district 8.

I could see this as well. I heard that the Crowders went to Pikeville, any truth to this?
JackFrost Wrote:I could see this as well. I heard that the Crowders went to Pikeville, any truth to this?
This is false
JackFrost Wrote:I could see this as well. I heard that the Crowders went to Pikeville, any truth to this?

That rumor has been floating around for a while.
Crowders are at AC.
jammin' jamey Wrote:Crowders are at AC.

I hear rumors of them having a bad attitude ona nd off the field.
Is this true?

I've also been hearing this as well. But, it is false.
People lets not make rumors, lets just keep the topic on the rise of AC football.
Is jackson good to go for next season due to the coller bone break last season?????
I can see them going 8-2
theoneplayer Wrote:Is jackson good to go for next season due to the coller bone break last season?????

I am sure his is ready to go.
The Crowders are very competitive and do not like to lose. I think some people often take this as bad attitude but I would take these two on any team I coached in any sport even if they had never played it. They give 110% and there is no quit in these boys. They are very coachable and are good young men off the playing field. I am also sure they will be at AC until they graduate.