Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ron Blume! Need his statistics and any pictures--
We are going to do a write up on Ron Blume from JC. As you all know he as broke the state rushing record. If anyone has his numbers or pictures that would be greatly appreciated and assist with the News Headline dedicated to this outstanding athlete. As you all know Blume won player of the week here the first 6 weeks. His numbers were so outrageous, that we had no choice to give it to him week in and week out. He was more than deserving though. Anyway, if you have any numbers on blume, eg.. career rushing yds, season. etc.. and pics please submit them to us. :thumb:
We will be doing a nice certificate for Blume so he can print and frame.
No offense QQ, but what state rushing record has Blume broken??
I do know he has broken the single season school rushing record.

State Records:
Most Yards Career-Derek Homer (Ft. Knox)-8,224
Most Yards Single Season-Frank Jones (Bath Co.)-3,361
Most Yards in a Game-Montquantae Gibson (Moore)-574
Most Yards per Game-Jeremy Britt (Warren East)-232.8
Yards Per Rush-Dontay Spillman (Valley)-15
Most Rushing Attempts-West Vincent (Edmonson Co.)-1,091
Most Rushing Attempts Season-Mike Sutkamp (Bellevue)-487
Rushing Attempts Single Game-Jeremy Britt (Warren East)-57
Rushing TD's Career-Derek Homer (Ft. Knox)-110
Rushing TD's in a Season-Shaun Alexander (Boone Co.)50
Rushing TD's in a Game-Montquantae Gibson (Moore)-8
Micheal Haney (Apollo)-8

Blumes Stats this Season:
Games Played:9
Rush Attempts:165
Rush Yards: 1812
Rush TD's: 22
Yards Per Rush:10.98
Yards Per Game: 201.3

I don't know Ron's Career state maybe he's broke a state record there but I could be wrong.
I believe MOJO is correct here. He's currently leading the state in rushing, but the record he broke this past week was only the single season JC rushing record.
Thanks guys. Thats what I meant. I guess I wasnt in my right mind when I wrote. But the info/stats is much appreciated.
tomcat68 Wrote:I believe MOJO is correct here. He's currently leading the state in rushing, but the record he broke this past week was only the single season JC rushing record.

Well I'm not trying to discourage what QQ is doing nor am I trying to degrade Ron. I just simply wanted to know if he broke a state record or not. It's an honest mistake and QQ meant school and I appologize but at least I gotcha some stats QQ, directly from KHSAA website. Heck, I used the word state for stats.
http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...tats_19744
here's what khsaa.org has..
it is the same as mojos excpet on here he has a receiving touchdown, 3 touchdowns scored other and 6 two-point conversions
with a total of 168 points scored
didn't mike west from lawrence county come within like 300 yards of breaking the career rushing record and missed 3 games his senior year due to a knee injury
does anyone know where west is playing?
congrats Ron B
Michael West needed exactly 500 more yards to break the career rushing record. I'm not positive if he is playing anywhere, but the only thing I have heard rumors of is that he is at Marshall. But I don't know if he is a member of the football team or not.
I played against Micheal, and he got a full ride to Marshall on a football Scholorship I dont know if he is playing now but I do know that he was at Marshall. My cousin goes to Marshall I will ask him if Micheal is still there and if he is playing football and i will post and let everyone know.
former_cards_player02 Wrote:I played against Micheal, and he got a full ride to Marshall on a football Scholorship I dont know if he is playing now but I do know that he was at Marshall. My cousin goes to Marshall I will ask him if Micheal is still there and if he is playing football and i will post and let everyone know.
i don't think he got a full ride to marshall and he redshirted his freshman year
last thing i heard he was at western ky