Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Russell have a chance in Regionals?
Russell made it to regionals but do they have a chance, I think they will if Casey Stapelton stays healthy. Hes great from beyond the arch. He might have a girls name but he sure can ball it up.
I wish they did but I will have to say no.

Tough draw getting Elliott County in the first round. With a good draw they may have been able to pull of an upset, maybe even two. The way it is I would say it is a 99.9% chance they are one and done.
No.
Sorry to say this but, absolutely no chance.
I personally don't see it happening.

But, anything is possible. Good Luck Russell!
I hope this guy is kidding! Russell beating Elliott County?:moon:
No but good luck.
I agree one and done!!!! Goodluck to the Devils.
Nope
Only if every member of the Elliott County team breaks both legs before the game, and the cheerleaders play in their place. Then it's a toss-up.
If winners were pre-determined in games, then why even have actual games? Of course they have a shot...
sorry but NO
They have two chances. Slim and none
bout as much chance as UK making the final 4
No.
One And Done.
Elliott subs will see some time in this one. The Lions have their goals set and Russell will be a speedbump on that road (IMO). Elliott didn't even cut down the nets at districts. They are fired up and ready. Sorry Red Devils:devilflam .:wenumber1
Unfortunately they have a very slim chance..To say they have no chance is just ridiculous because if they play then they have a chance.
Afternoon_Delight Wrote:Unfortunately they have a very slim chance..To say they have no chance is just ridiculous because if they play then they have a chance.

Only if Elliott County's bus breaks down on the way to the game .
No unless 4 of Elliott's 5 starters don't play.
delco Wrote:They have two chances. Slim and none

And Slim just left town!
I will have to go with Elliot in this one!
KCU82 Wrote:Only if every member of the Elliott County team breaks both legs before the game, and the cheerleaders play in their place. Then it's a toss-up.

so you are saying there is a chance!
Slim, And None.