Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Micheal Porter
All right as you guys knowI am not a uk fan... but before you say it what are you starting a thread for... I was wondering why the man coaching plays him after he makes a mistake.... I know everyone makes mistakes but when meeks made a mistake he sat for the majority of the 2nd half when miller makes a mistake he sits for awhile... Harrelson mistake he sits for a 5 games or so.... Players that alot more potential sit forever... but not porter he turns it over time and time again and still plays forever and ever... WHY ???
:zzz: getting old
Stardust Wrote::zzz: getting old

I agree.
I refuse to discuss this topic any longer!:zzz:
I wish they would work on Meeks ball handling skills so he can be our PG
RavenBoy Wrote:I wish they would work on Meeks ball handling skills so he can be our PG

So, you suggest making him something that he is not? I guess if Patterson leaves, we should work on his low post game and make him a center as well?
You got to use what you got.. and they obviousley dont got it...lol
^ Don't get Stardust and I started again.:flame:
outdoorsman43 Wrote:^ Don't get Stardust and I started again.:flame:

tV:ChairHit: ODM/SD
Stardust Wrote:tV:ChairHit: ODM/SD

:Thumbs: :Clap:
theVILLE Wrote:All right as you guys knowI am not a uk fan... but before you say it what are you starting a thread for... I was wondering why the man coaching plays him after he makes a mistake.... I know everyone makes mistakes but when meeks made a mistake he sat for the majority of the 2nd half when miller makes a mistake he sits for awhile... Harrelson mistake he sits for a 5 games or so.... Players that alot more potential sit forever... but not porter he turns it over time and time again and still plays forever and ever... WHY ???

Yeah I agree with alot here but tell you why you will have to ask the coach
Stardust Wrote::zzz: getting old
What losing...lol, joking man, but they looked alot better with porter on the bench
cards23 Wrote:What losing...lol, joking man, but they looked alot better with porter on the bench

Guys... He's just trying to yank our chains!!! ignore it and it will go away!!!!!
Loserville is 10 Times better than us, its not that hard to figure out. We have rubbed it in there face for the last 40 years, now this year its there turn.
Now getting back on topic, Porter should not even play. Galloway proved against LSU that he is KYs best PG. He should start from now on.
Crazy Horse Wrote:Now getting back on topic, Porter should not even play. Galloway proved against LSU that he is KYs best PG. He should start from now on.

AMEN
Crazy Horse Wrote:Now getting back on topic, Porter should not even play. Galloway proved against LSU that he is KYs best PG. He should start from now on.

If BG is such a good coach, why did it take him a whole season to figure out that Porter is a bench player and his young players should be out on the floor? To bad they were not playing all year, they would be much better right now. Seems like he does not like to play freshmen. I asked about BG's inability to keep big leads and nobody responded. He did the same thing today, and I was glad to hear him on post game show admitt that it was his fault that they lost. He said with 10 point lead he made a terrible substitution (took Meeks and Patterson out) and it cost them. This is the same thing I questioned in another game. I do not profess to be very smart about basketball and do not make 3.5 mill to coach a team , but I figured this out a long time ago. I have not been impressed so far by his coaching!
Man for you to be such a big UL fan you sure do pay ALOT of attention to UK's games. To get your fact straight Meeks sat for about two to three minutes.
Porter needs to ride the bench during the games.
As the sands threw the hour glass, so are the days of Micheal Porter.
I think that the cats looked alot better against LSU with Porter on the BENCH and Galloway, meeks, miller, patterson, and stevenson... no that it is any of my buisness my team allready beat you in conference play...lol
Porter is the best Point Guard on the team IMO.
Spartan4Life Wrote:Porter is the best Point Guard on the team IMO.

He's the only TRUE point gurad on the team.
Stardust Wrote:He's the only TRUE point gurad on the team.

Thats SAD
he might be the only true point guard but it's obvious that his place is on the bench as made evident by yesterday's game. Galloway is clearly the better choice
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
I think, since he's an experienced point guard, that you should start him. I know he makes mistakes, but you need a point guard that knows what to do in certain situations. He might not have good skill, but he's experienced, which makes him smart. (A smart PG is often shadowed by his other players, especially to those who make 26 ppg)
Deathstar 80 Wrote:I think, since he's an experienced point guard, that you should start him. I know he makes mistakes, but you need a point guard that knows what to do in certain situations. He might not have good skill, but he's experienced, which makes him smart. (A smart PG is often shadowed by his other players, especially to those who make 26 ppg)

:Thumbs: the simple minded can't seem to see this
If your such a UL fan, then why do you even care?