Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snow
hahahah.. hell no... lol
you trying to get shot??? lol
football, we all need to get together and go 4-wheeling on top of a strip mine in pburg and tie sleds to the back of it, it's the funnest thing u will ever do.
p'burg is almost my back yard.. so when you all go let me know.. and i'll bring mine too lol..
sweet that would be fun CTD and R&B my luck I would die or something lol ahh at least I would die having fun
I'm pretty sure if it gets real slick then i will die on mine... lol.. but ahh. like football said.. it'll be fun lol..
I think when it snows I'll ride my fourwheeler...lol since I won't be able to sled this year...
Everyone just wants to exclude me from these fun festivities. Sad
awwww BCF4L
Red and Black Wrote:football, we all need to get together and go 4-wheeling on top of a strip mine in pburg and tie sleds to the back of it, it's the funnest thing u will ever do.

Its even better with Truck Tubes...

And i hope it snows ****in OATS....
I don't really want it to snow alot this year....I want to hurry and graduate!
I got a feeling that if it snows I'll still have class...since like 95% live on campus....:boo:
Doesn't mean you can't call in a personal snow day Beef...BTW, if 95% live on campus then class will be in session.
ya I went to a JV game monday and about froze to death and I had about 4 layers of clothes on underneath my pads, all week.