Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR Holiday Party-Are you interested?
Ok everyone, I am going to try again and plan a BGR holiday party around November or December. Here are the dates we are available. November 19th, December 3rd, or December 17th-all saturdays November 19th would probably be the best for us. It is on a saturday and a day in which we could get someone to take care of our children.

Here is information I need from everyone interested so I can plan this quickly, reserve a party room somewhere, and send out invites to your real mailbox.
Where is everyone closest too? Prestonsburg, Pikeville or Lexington.
What date is best for everyone? Are you willing to pay between $5-10 per person to help pay for the event room, costs, nametags, etc? Depending on how many people rsvp this may cover the cost of food ( but not drinks).
Also, which is better day or night? And do you prefer kids or no kids ( meaning kids under 16)
If you are interested please reply here and answer the questions then email me with your full name, mailing address and email address. I will start mailing out invitations as soon as I get information from everyone and we decide on an appropriate place. This will be an invitation only event and you will have to have rsvp'ed and paid to attend. If you plan on bringing a friend, family member, gf, bf, husband, wife,etc..you will pay for them too.
I'm interested..
the 19th or 3rd would be best for me..I'm close to p'burg and pikeville.. and yes i'll pay a 5 dollar cover charge.. lol
I am in Winchester, Ky.....

Any of those days will be good for me as well. Just as a heads up, On December 3rd, is the Class A,AA & AAA State Title games in Louisville. We may have a team or two play on that date hopefully....

I wouldnt mind to pay a cover charge for whatever is needed.
I will be there.. i'm not sure if I could make it Dec 3rd because I might take the LSAT.. I live in Prestonsburg but any location is fine with me...and I don't mind to pay the $5-10
I'm interested...I'm close to Prestonsburg and probably the 19th would be best...and I'd pay 5-10 bucks..
Let's see...November 19th I'm at school, Dec. 3rd I'm at school, and Dec. 19th I'm at school. Sorry guys...but have fun :thumb:
Im interested for sure...I live in pburg of couse any location would be fine you could ride with my 15th and matt...And id pay 10-20 dollars just to get to meet everyone and I honestly dont think the 5 dollar fee would cover it thats my opinion
I am close to Pikeville and P-burg.
I am very interested.
Cover charge is fine.
Any date is fine as of now.
Time doesn't matter.
As for kids under 16....I would prefer not but whatever you guys want.
you can count me and elastigirl in no problem on the cover charge...if ya have it in lexington i will have to follow the pburg gang we are just simple country folk...we get lost easy
If it's in Lexington I don't think I'd be able to make it...lol...Pikeville or P-burg is fine with me... I'll be on crutches still...
I don't care to pay and any date is fine with me, I'm sure DTfan will be riding with me..lol
LoL you got it Balla.
Yea MRI you can follow me down if its in lexington...I think everyone should be deciding a place to have our lil shine dig if we r gonna get er done
Hopefully you all will pick P-burg or Pikeville...lol...I really wanna go!
so it looks like pburg or pville so far. Whoever is interested PM me with your name and mailing address. I'll get thing sorted out when we get back sometime this week...
Yeah, I don't have a vehicle anyways....I'm sure it will be a blast.
I'm too pumped about this lol. I'm close to Lexington but am from Floyd co. Just let me know somethin! :rock:
me and hawks nest is interested also.. other than in lexington, we cant leave a babysit alone with the kids that long lol
Im Down....P-Ville or P-Burg are the best locations for me. Kids? ehhh.....No. But some of the members on here may be Under 16....that may be unfair to them. Me, Im 16 so it dont bother me.

Any of those dates are cool with me.
Kids don't bother me...plus it'd be nice...so if everyone else is okay with it then I am too...
if people want to bring kids that's fine with me also
It wouldnt be a party with kids there............lol :rock:
I couldn't tell you if I could make it right now or not. I work Saturdays sometimes and am off Saturdays sometimes. I get my schedule about 2 days before the new schedule period. I would attend if I don't have to work. If we could have it in the evening then that would be better cuz I could probably get off at 5 anyways.
Pikeville or Prestonsburg, I can make it. Any of those days, at any time. I'll pm you with the address.