Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where did your avatar come from?
Mine came from a web cartoon called SaladFingers. It is an odd little cartoon that i cannot stop watching
Mine came from peacefrogs.com
I made mine with paint lol
Flogging Molly logo, duh. lol
Mine came from the video game Halo, and it's one of the few animated sigs I see sadly. I have about four or five animated ones I switch between, but the dancing one dates back a few years so I use it. Plus, dancing is awesome.
I made mine as well
Well have to give MR. Incredible a pat on the back for mine. He did mine all I did was size it and oh yeah Red Devilette did that for me. Lol.
Well ok, if I get the credit for sizing it, I gotta give HN credit for giving me the idea of the pitchfork underneath the reddevils lol
ok I can take the credit for this one myself. I still love ya guys though lol. Ill keep my Pike Central one for next year Mr. Incredible. Thank you too Red Devilette.
I found mine somewhere on the net, because Ralph Wiggum is a true American hero
my current one is the logo of the peoria pirates...and i make alot of helmets, they are pretty simple, you can just get a blank helmet and then use your paint program to paste any logo you want on them.......thanks hawks nest for the props lol....im still working on you a better pike central one, even though it appears you have jumped the bengal bandwagon, i thought you were a steeler fan
mine comes from http://www.hendrickmotorsports.com
I dont' know where i got mine
I made from a doll maker
I found mine on a google search for Paul McCartney.
umm http://www.hankjr.com
I made mine on a avatar maker somewhere on the web
Cool Cool...anyone know where i could come about some of the Animated Avatars? anyone know how to make them?
MR.INCREDIBLE Wrote:my current one is the logo of the peoria pirates...and i make alot of helmets, they are pretty simple, you can just get a blank helmet and then use your paint program to paste any logo you want on them.......thanks hawks nest for the props lol....im still working on you a better pike central one, even though it appears you have jumped the bengal bandwagon, i thought you were a steeler fan

OMG STEELERS ??!?!?!? Wink lol
I made mine! :Cheerlead

I can make the animated ones like mine...just not right now lol cuz I don't have my computer.
So is there a program you use to make them or is it just something you can put together?
i googled Pulp Fiction baby!
umm.. some website i got in an email..
I like Cali's...What did you use to make it?