Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg vs. Betsy Layne 58th District Finals-Broadcast on 104.5/960 TALK Radio
This is what we all have been waiting on.

This one is Friday at the "Dome". I'm not sure on the time yet.

I predicted the Bobcats would win but I have changed my prediction from what I seen out of these teams the past 2 days.

I'll take the Blackcats by 5 in a good one.

I love tourney time!
Where is the 58th played at? Both won huge at home. If this is on Neutral grounds, I take Prestonburg by 7
BL by 5.
Home court advantage.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Prestonsburg won the first match-up at home by 17. BL won the second match-up at BL by 20, so their is not telling how this game will end up. In the last game the bench play of BL killed Pburg as they scored majority of BL's points for the game. If Pburg can come out and take care of the ball and capitalize on their open shots and not force anything then I believe they'll win the game, but BL plays excellent team ball, not a very good shooting team which is something Pburg needs to force them to do as BL scores a lot of points off of cutters on back-door screens, etc.

I'll take the Blackcats by 4 in overtime!

Go Blackcats!
Stardust Wrote:Where is the 58th played at? Both won huge at home. If this is on Neutral grounds, I take Prestonburg by 7

It's at Betsy Layne.
BL by 9.
P-burg by 7
P-Burg by 5.
I think the Blackcats have overcome their shooting woes in the dome during the S.F game. They looked very comfortable unlike their 28% shooting earlier in the season against B.L
If they get open looks at the basket this time against B.L. like they did in their earlier loss, they should come out on top!
Prestonsburg by 3 in a good one! Hail Blackcats!
I see the Bobcats bringing home the gold.
Bobcats by 8-12.

Go Bobcats !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll take the Bobcats by 12 or more. good luck to the bobcats