Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co -vs- Johnson Central (57th District Championship)
Eagleball Wrote:I suspect mental health issues. Everyone understands your concern about the situation that occurred in game vs. Estill Co. You have voiced your opinion and everyone knows that what happened was unfortunate. However you can't let it go. You post on every forum that contains JC and usually with a negative tone. It doesn't matter how many times you post in this manner, you cannot change the past. Please move on!!

WOW something wrong with my statement just asking a question are you going to lose a player for your next game thats what i have been hearing. And it dont look good for the JC prograhm.
courtdog Wrote:WOW something wrong with my statement just asking a question are you going to lose a player for your next game thats what i have been hearing. And it dont look good for the JC prograhm.

Whatever happens so be it. The JC program will be just fine. Now please move on.
JC by 3.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
maybe
courtdog Wrote:WOW something wrong with my statement just asking a question are you going to lose a player for your next game thats what i have been hearing. And it dont look good for the JC prograhm.
You heard wrong there, Hoss.
Aren't you sleepy?
:yawn:
Ring'Em Up Wrote:You heard wrong there, Hoss.
Aren't you sleepy?
:yawn:

no i'm not sleepy been on the phone with a friend he was telling me what happen Thur morning in Jackson. Not looking to good.
All of JC's players will be there and will be used if needed...does anyone know where my ole buddy T. Will is (EyeSpyJC)?

Love, EYESPYPVILLE Smile
Eagleball Wrote:I suspect mental health issues. Everyone understands your concern about the situation that occurred in game vs. Estill Co. You have voiced your opinion and everyone knows that what happened was unfortunate. However you can't let it go. You post on every forum that contains JC and usually with a negative tone. It doesn't matter how many times you post in this manner, you cannot change the past. Please move on!!

Ok im sorry but a player who puts another player in the hospital because he lost his temper does not deserve to be playing for a few games...
courtdog Wrote:no i'm not sleepy been on the phone with a friend he was telling me what happen Thur morning in Jackson. Not looking to good.

I guess momma told you wrong. ALL of JC's players will be playing tonight yeah including the one that you are referring to cowarddog ooppss.. I am sorry, courtdog. By the way, did your momma tell you that she took care of it for you? Because evidently she lied to you. Want us to send you a tape of the game tonight, so you can see for yourself that all players are playing.
LCthug Wrote:Ok im sorry but a player who puts another player in the hospital because he lost his temper does not deserve to be playing for a few games...

Well, if you don't know the whole story you might want to find out before you go and make those kinds of comments.
well LC has been playin great basketball lately..so imma go with them..but i think i may want JC to win...Good luck both teams
JC by 6
Is it true that three teams will actually go to the regional out of the 57th this year? Someone had mentioned to me that the game prior to JC and LC would determine an actual third team going? Thanks for any insight.
Watchful Eye Wrote:Is it true that three teams will actually go to the regional out of the 57th this year? Someone had mentioned to me that the game prior to JC and LC would determine an actual third team going? Thanks for any insight.

The third place team will actually be in a play in game against the 4th place team from Pike County on Saturday to see who will be in the regional tournament. So, technically they are not in regional unless they can beat the team from the Pike County district.
Thanks
He will be playing tonight and will play very well actually making it another W on the Eagles scoreboard! Go Eagles!! Go #25!!!!

Didn't know we had a prograhm! What exactly is that? Did you miss English yesterday?:please: :HitWall:
EYESPYPVILLE Wrote:All of JC's players will be there and will be used if needed...does anyone know where my ole buddy T. Will is (EyeSpyJC)?

Love, EYESPYPVILLE Smile

I am here ole bud.....I am actually hoping for a big JC win tonight !!!! as said I am for both teams from pville. JC by 11. GO EAGLES and coach m. NICE CATCHY NAME TOO.:biggrin:
EYESPYJC Wrote:I am here ole bud.....I am actually hoping for a big JC win tonight !!!! as said I am for both teams from pville. JC by 11. GO EAGLES and coach m. NICE CATCHY NAME TOO.:biggrin:

You didn't seem to happy in the girls championship game last night. Which kind of puzzled me since you're supposedly for both teams.
Don Carlo Wrote:You didn't seem to happy in the girls championship game last night. Which kind of puzzled me since you're supposedly for both teams.

Did you notice your " friends " have rolled off me and you need a turn now. Trust me DONNY you won't like it much. Why are you people so rude ??? Both teams done great and I comend both and there coaches..... now grow up. I am amazed at you people......Most of you are bashing me with your fingers but in person you are bashing each other, your own coaches, principal, and so forth but yet I am a ruthless JC hater. AMAZING AIN'T IT. :Clap:
I think if it is a slow game jc got a great shot if its fast lc will run away playing there four guards lc on defense has realy got to pack the middle making every one else beat them and not welch and parker
If the eagles can slow down the dogs the eagles will be the 57th champs and if not the dogs will run away with it good luck to both teams
No one is a bigger Eagle fan than I, but we need to stop trying to identify people on here or someone's going to get there arse kicked. What if these people are not even close to being who you think they are. That's pretty much grounds for a good arse kicking. You better be careful guy's unless you have some pretty substantial evidence. Go Eagles! Come on Eyespyville your starting to embarass me and I don't embarass easy.