Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Pray for BGGs Papaw-He passed away today.
He has fought a long battle with cancer. Amandas parents called tonight and said they didnt think he would make it much longer. Say a prayer for her papaw if you dont mind. Thanks everyone.
Sorry to hear the bad news. He'll be in our prayers tonight.
Thoughts and prayers are with you guys QQ.
I will be praying for him
I wish him the best...and your whole family QQ!
I will pray for him right now....you all dont have to wait til tonight before bed to pray you can pray anywhere....lol
Ill pray for him!!
He'll be in my thoughts and prayers.
My thoughts and compassion goes out to you.
I've been in her position before.

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of cancer?
Done.
Positive Thoughts--The man upstairs tends to hear them on occaision . . . .
BGGs papaw has passed away. We will be leaving tomorrow morning for the funeral.
Thanks for the prayers everyone. God has called him home.
Im sorry to hear that QQ
Many thoughts & prayers are with the family.
so sorry to hear that QQ and BGG, our thoughts and prayers are with you guys, just be safe in your travels and know that the you all have our support... i think i speak for everyone on this site when i say that you all are considered family and we will be praying for you and your families
I am so very sorry, my thoughts and heart still go out to her and all loved ones.
Hate to hear news like this but he is in a better place, no more suffering.
I'm sorry to hear this BGG....My thoughts are with you in the hard time!
thanks everyone...I just found out today that my mamaw has cancer too.
Goodness BGG I am so sorry.....my granny just had half of her lung removed and she is doing just fine and they got all of the cancer....She is a lucky woman, I hope your grandma can be as lucky as mine......I will be praying for you BGG If you all need nehting dont hesitate to call QQ knows my #
My prayers are with you BGG and your family
sorry to hear that BGG and QQ... my thoughts and prayers are with your family
Sorry to hear that.. I will sure keep the whole family in my thoughts and prayers.. Its hard to lose someone but know that you have plenty of people that will help you throught it
through that is.. sorry typo
Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys. If there is anything we can do please let us know. Lost my dad to cancer 15 years ago and it is a hard thing to go through. You seem like there is nothing you can do. God be with you all through this hard time.
Sorry to hear the sad news Jared and Amanda...I will be praying for you guys and your family.
So sorry about the news.