Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps vs. Belfry 59th Semi-Final-broadcast on 103.1 WPKE and wpke.com
Thoughts and Predictions?

Game will be at PCC Wed. @ 8PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Should be one heck of a game I will go with Belfry by 2.
Should be a tight game, I'll go with Belfry by 1.
The Pirates are coming off of a huge win tonight and I don't think they stop there.

I'll say Belfry by 5.
Phelps won the game at Phelps by 6, and Belfry won the game at Belfry by 4... Looks like a toss up...
I am going with phelps by 6 i think the hornets come out ready to play.. and have more offensive threats than belfry should be a great game.see you there.
Look for the Pirates to be pumped off that big win against Pikeville. I'm going to take Belfry by 3, gratz to both.
I'm going to say Phelps by 3.
It's going to be a great game, trust me.
Just hope everyone comes out and supports their favorite team!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Belfry by 3
If Phelps play like they did against Sheldon Clark and fight like they did agaisnt Shelby Valley, they should win this game.

Phelps 4+
Belfry is pumped after the P-Ville victory. If they hit the boards and D-Up Stiltner they should pull off the win. Pirates in a close one.
Belfry by 5
Belfry by 4
ttt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
I was the only one who predicted Belfry could pull off a win against Pikeville. So I better post that they'll win this one too. Belfry by 6. Good luck, Pirates!
I think Phelps will come away with the win on this one. Phelps doesn't recieve the credit they deserve. Stiltner is an awesome little ball player, but if he were from a bigger school he probably would get more recognition.