Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia 79 - Jenkins 50
Final.

Congrats Lions and good luck!
Congrats Cordia.
it was close at halftime but Cordia put it away in the 3rd.
1 point game at halftime but Lions pulled away in the 3rd, Matt Stacy lead the way with 21pts tonight. Congrats Cordia, Good Luck Wed. Night.
Congrats Lions!..Good luck against Knott Co.
Congrats Cordia.
Congrats Cordia
Congrats Cordia!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
My score prediction was correct...29 points...If Cordia plays 4 quarters, its not even close period. Nice career for that #11. Matt Stacy, who is a freshman, came ready to play for Cordia. Bring that in the Knott game Matt. When a team pulls down 42 rebounds, its hard to beat them.
Crazy Horse Wrote:My score prediction was correct...29 points...If Cordia plays 4 quarters, its not even close period. Nice career for that #11. Matt Stacy, who is a freshman, came ready to play for Cordia. Bring that in the Knott game Matt. When a team pulls down 42 rebounds, its hard to beat them.

I hope Matt and Roscoe both bring what they did tonight to the Knott Co. game, Montgomery had 18pts.
TRUE, Roscoe needs to come as well, plus I think he had close to 10 rebounds tonight. Good game Montgomery.
If Cordia, and I mean the whole team in this, shows up to play then KCC is in for a time they may not wanna be in. Cordia doesn't have a great record or the notarity that KCC has had this year but they did play them a real close game at KCC earlier this year.

Congrats Cordia on making it to the semifinals.
Congrats Cordia
Nice win Cordia
Congrats to Cordia!!
Crazy Horse Wrote:My score prediction was correct...29 points...If Cordia plays 4 quarters, its not even close period. Nice career for that #11. Matt Stacy, who is a freshman, came ready to play for Cordia. Bring that in the Knott game Matt. When a team pulls down 42 rebounds, its hard to beat them.

come on, they better bring more than that in the knott game. knott beat jenkins by about what 70 points.. come on its jenkins.
Good luck Lions, You guys can defiently beat KCC but you got to believe. Come with the atitude to win, not the atitude that you are going to just try and stay close.
congrats cordia!
stats?
Congrats Lions!
Congrats Lions
Congrats Cordia!
i hope they do beat kcc.