Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville Eastern vs. Lou. Male 2/20
Eastern comes off a quality win against a tough Trinity team to face perennial rival Male. There is a lot of history in Eastern-Male games and they are always intense. Eastern is playing well right now and Male has been on a slide. Eastern has to make sure not to overlook them and play to the best of their ability because you can bet Male would loved to take them down on their home court.

The key matchups are going to be on the inside with Male's OJ Bell and Tony Horne. Eastern did a good job of containing Bell and getting him and Horne into foul trouble in their first meeting in the LIT. The return of James Pillischafske for Male since these two last met will also pose somewhat of a matchup problem for Eastern with his size and they will have to make sure that he is not left open, as he may be the best shooter on Male's team. I don't see Male's guards being to much trouble for Eastern, as long as they match up correctly and stay in front of them, I see them being shut down as they were in the first meeting between the two teams.

I like Eastern to finish out this great regular season beating Male to head into Districts next week.

Eastern by 12

Thoughts/Predicitons?
I look for the Eagles to take this one by about 10 or so. It should be a good one.

Good luck to both teams!
Eastern by 10