5. Johnson Central
6. Somerset
7. Paintsville
8. Lynn Camp
9. South Laurel
10. Hazard and PSW
I dont agree with it
How come there is two number 10s
I find it hard to agree with this poll as well.
Is Ashland not a mountain school. Last time I checked they had some mountains.
Technically we are a mountain team. But we aren't deep enough in the mountains I dont guess lol. We haven't been eligible for this poll as long as I've ever seen it. We're actually a northeastern kentucky team, but there isn't much to talk about in northeastern kentucky normally except for ashland and russell so normally we just argue amongst ourselves. I'm glad the kind people of BGR have made Ashland welcome on a primarily Mountain dominated board.
I don;t see how Hazard can get killed last week by Paintsville, but still be in the top 10. A win over Pikeville doesn't overcome the huge loss last week imo.
blackcatfan4life Wrote:I don;t see how Hazard can get killed last week by Paintsville, but still be in the top 10. A win over Pikeville doesn't overcome the huge loss last week imo.

You got to remember. Where the these polls are coming from.
eleveneleven Wrote:Is Ashland not a mountain school. Last time I checked they had some mountains.

Confusedhithappe
christv Wrote:You got to remember. Where the these polls are coming from.
True.
I think it has something to do with the fact that our field isn't cut out out of an mountainside! j/k lol
kinda dissapointed in this one:boo:
Elm street Wrote:I think it has something to do with the fact that our field isn't cut out out of an mountainside! j/k lol

Our field isnt cut out of a Mountain.......Smile
BelfryPride Wrote:Our field isnt cut out of a Mountain.......Smile

Speaking of Belfry's field. Does anyone have any pictures of their new stadium??? I haven't seen it yet.
tomcat68 Wrote:Speaking of Belfry's field. Does anyone have any pictures of their new stadium??? I haven't seen it yet.

go to the belfry ironton thread