Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video Game Movies
Whats wrong with hollywood i just watched Doom the movie and it was a pretty awsome movie i really liked it butit was so diffrent then the game for instance in the game the monsters are from hell in the movie SPOILER- U MIGHT NOT WANT TO READ THIS but anyways the monsters are made from some kind of gene they found on mars wich is stupid they didnt even have a super huge fight at the end of the movie like in the game. Why does hollywood mess up so bad it makes me so angry so what if hell is mentiond in the movie who cares what do u all think of video game movies
They rarely do a good job at both. And if they are both good, they never follow each other. Take for instance the Super Mario Bros. video games and movie. Enough said about that.
all of the lord of the rings movies I liked and the games were alright. That fantastic four game was ok i dont know how close it was to the movie though. I love the resident evil movies but I dont know how close they are to the games though.
Almost everytime i see a preview for a movie made from a video game i dont even waste my time watching because 90 percent of the time they are awful.
tomcat68 Wrote:They rarely do a good job at both. And if they are both good, they never follow each other. Take for instance the Super Mario Bros. video games and movie. Enough said about that.

SmileSmileSmile I had forgot about the mario movie. That movie was sorry.
The resident evil movies werent horrible...oo oo what about the super bowl...isnt that based off of Madden2006 or something like that Smile
The resident evil movies and games are almost based on different characters, like the ones in the game are barely in the movie, or loosely tied in. Both movies and games are great, and isn't there a third resident evil movie coming out sometime or did I already miss it?
it should be in the works check out IMDB.com and see
yea Doom movie would be better if it had followed the game more. such as them entering Hell.