Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Josh Whitaker
not in no form or way trying to bash this kid before i start he seems like a excellent kid on and off the court and is one of the most outstanding point guards i have seen in the mountains in a while, But I guess i have seen them 3 or 4 times this season and a few times last season as well and there is one thing i notice and that is how he gets by with palming the ball nearly every trip up the court now can a offical please give me a def. on palming the ball and i know todays game sees less and less of this call but its still a rule and a huge advantage for him if he gets by with it repeatedly
I've seen Whittaker play but never noticed his ball handling form, used to just watching him shoot all the time.
Whitaker is a great PG, probably one of the best, he doesnt do it much, but i kind of agree, he does on hesitation moves
Everyone will view this differently, it's just how you look at it!! It's clearly up to the officials to make this call when or if it happens. Not saying I have never seen it myself, just stating that some officials will call it more than others. Good luck in the future Josh!!
He definately palms the ball alot during games. The referee's tend to give him the benefit of the doubt because he is a good player and he has the basketball in his hands 95% of the time he is in the game.
good player.. i watched him last year at the sweet sixteen and he was pretty good..