Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 90 - Breathitt Co. 70
Final from Breathitt.

Congrats Bulldogs!
Congrats Hazard. Keep your heads up Bobcats
SMS 8th grade beats Hazard tonight at Breathitt...They played in front of the varsity tonight...This was with SMS looking very sluggish...they travel to the KBA this weekend for the state tournament...I guess we will see what the little bobcats can do!!!!!
Hazard 24 23 29 14 90

Breathitt Co. 13 14 25 18 70

Hazard (21-7) -- Jones 6, Warren 6, Martin 9, Back 19, Whitaker 20, Kidd 8, Combs 10, Fugate 10, Olinger 2.
Breathitt Co. (11-14) -- Haddix 7, Congleton 14, Ritchie 18, Hayes 3, Taulbee 8, Fugate 9, Moore 2, Fletcher 9.
CONGRATS BULLDOGS!!!!
39points out of the guards. Very impressive.
Hazard looked really good tonight,and Bobcats kinda looked lost,but i was impressed with quickness of the two guards,Back and Whitaker have to be the the fastest in 14th region and they sure didn't do to bad job shooting even tho most time they were wide open shots and yes few of them were long 3 point shots,and Martin is deadly from the outside he don't shoot it nearly as much as he should he could be a 20 point man with his shooting ability.Now for the Bobcats Ritchie played a over all good game,and Freshman Fletcher came in and played well..Haddix,Taulbee,Fugate and Congleton seem scared to death you could see it in their eyes they didn't want to be playing these Bulldogs and deep down that where it was played long before the game was in their hearts they said they couldn't beat them so it happen they didn't..just hope they dont go in to the district with same outlook or Wolfe Co. or Jackson City will do the same as Hazard did..Go Bobcats.
Nice win for the Dawgs!!!!
Good game by Hazard
how did breathitt do?
KHSAA12 Wrote:how did breathitt do?
dont u see the score
Congrats Hazard
Congrats Dawgs!! Good luck tomorrow night at KCC!!
Breathitt played horrible. What kinda offense doesnt set screens or picks? I never saw one of these preformed at the game. I left at halftime it was so bad and I was so upset. Coach Noble needs to start running some pick and roll or something. Bringing the ball down the court and trying to drive it and pass it out isnt working, so you think he would be trying something else.
Congrats Hazard
The truth is that Hazard can make alot of teams look bad. When they play the way they are capable.
Your so right not many teams will be able to keep them from scoring but you have to do things on offense to keep them from doing the things that they want to do.Breathitt played a bad style of ball and we are not as bad as we looked against them,and we are not on their level of playing they are now or may never be.
No Breathitt doesnt run set plays at all it looked like to me. They bring the ball upcourt and play one on one ball. Then they drive and try to kick it out of pass the ball and fumble it and lose it. It was hard to watch. Breathitt has looked like this all year from what I have watched them. Im just saying that Breathitt needs to learn what a screen, pick and cuts are cause it looks like they dont know what those are.