Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin Co. 8 East Ridge 45
Warriors pull out another win
I thought Magoffin would have played this one closer. Congrats to ER.
Final.. Congrats to ER.
I thought this one would closer as well
Congrats on ER. What is it honestly going to take to make Magoffin a competitive team?
I just love that avatar.
Congrats to ER
Tell them they're playing for a night with christv's avatar.
Congradulations E.R on your win and good luck rest of the season
Congrats East Ridge!
Way to go Ridge Runners
Congratulations to my Warriors.
They thought this was going to be an easy win and they got fooled big time.

Good win Warriors and I wish you the best against P-burg.
congrats to east ridgebut u better bring ur A game against a p burg team that is building confidence with every win
Everyone underestimates ER and they may not be Belfry and not have the tradition of Belfry and Prestonsburg but in a way it is good that total focus of their athletics is not put on football. They don't have a huge amount of support in that area but they have enough and will continue to grow, gain more fans, and instill tradition into the boys. This is only their fourth season EVER so for that they need credit. Right now it's not about what their record is or if they need to step up against every team in the district, they need these games to practice, to learn, and to gain confidence in their abilities.
Really good win for the Warriors!
thetribe Wrote:Everyone underestimates ER and they may not be Belfry and not have the tradition of Belfry and Prestonsburg but in a way it is good that total focus of their athletics is not put on football. They don't have a huge amount of support in that area but they have enough and will continue to grow, gain more fans, and instill tradition into the boys. This is only their fourth season EVER so for that they need credit. Right now it's not about what their record is or if they need to step up against every team in the district, they need these games to practice, to learn, and to gain confidence in their abilities.

The players at East Ridge where in great shape, some pretty good sized boys on that team. I'd say they will be a whole lot better next year and the years to come. Good luck Warriors.
Good Job Wariors!!!!!!!!!
congrads to coach ratliff and his squad!
eingram003 Wrote:The players at East Ridge where in great shape, some pretty good sized boys on that team. I'd say they will be a whole lot better next year and the years to come. Good luck Warriors.

Thank you, they are learning. It took Belfry like 30 some years to win another state title and then they won back to back so I mean, it takes ALOT of time. Give these boys time and give them credit, they are young and working hard for what they do. Glad to see that you think that they will be good in latter years.
thetribe Wrote:Thank you, they are learning. It took Belfry like 30 some years to win another state title and then they won back to back so I mean, it takes ALOT of time. Give these boys time and give them credit, they are young and working hard for what they do. Glad to see that you think that they will be good in latter years.

Just stating the facts. And you are welcome.
Congrats ER seeya soon
i dont know much about eather of these teams so all i can say is congratz
Good win ER