Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yeah Baby!
Looks like maybe QQ is working with some of the graphics and things on the site today. I like the new buttons under the names for donating members and things like that.
Most of all, I just saw that I am BGR Staff now!!! At least for the moment, until he figures out the glitch! Confusedhh:

Keep up the good work guys. :biggrin:
I know! I seen it too and I'm so pumped. I don't want to get too excited though because they may take it off. But I hope not!
Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
If it does stay i keep feeling like I keep getting over looked.
How come BatCat11?
You have one I've never seen before...Elite Member.
Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
It's appears to be a glitch, so don't get too excited just yet. Smile We're working on it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Awwwwwwwh man!
=[

LOL!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
alfus21 Wrote:It's appears to be a glitch, so don't get too excited just yet. Smile We're working on it.
You guys are safe, as long as I don't get one of those big, red "administrator" buttons. It sounds like that comes with LOTS of perks.
Donathan says he is "a force to be reckoned with." Turn me loose with admin privileges and see what happens. :yikes:

Well, update.......as I was typing, I lost my "staff" classification. Looks like hope is lost for the "red button." :flush:
Ring'Em Up Wrote:You guys are safe, as long as I don't get one of those big, red "administrator" buttons. It sounds like that comes with LOTS of perks.
Donathan says he is "a force to be reckoned with." Turn me loose with admin privileges and see what happens. :yikes:

Well, update.......as I was typing, I lost my "staff" classification. Looks like hope is lost for the "red button." :flush:

HAHA. I am the force of all forces if I had the staff privileges. I think they need someone like me in the Cheerleading forum, because that's mostly where I'm at and I see alot that should have been edited! LOL. But it's all good, I donated to make this site better, so I'm satisfied.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
I've been impressed with the changes with the site over the last few weeks. Great job.
Yes, the sites looking great! Even though i don't have any buttons under my UserName.
SO I am wondering what these buttons stand for...Like are we getting extra percs maybe QQ can fill us in soon. Thanks for making this site even better QQ, we were just talking last week of how classey it was and now you are out doing your self again.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:SO I am wondering what these buttons stand for...Like are we getting extra percs maybe QQ can fill us in soon. Thanks for making this site even better QQ, we were just talking last week of how classey it was and now you are out doing your self again.

Yes he is! lol
lI like them. Thanks QQ. I could use my name in bright red liek other don. memebers lol=)