Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you date or marry one who does not work?
First this is not a post to put anyone down or to judge anyone.
This post has caused a lot of heated debates on other sites this is why I included the above statement.
I know back in time this was the norm, the man would work and the lady would stay home and tend to the children and other home needs.
Today’s world seems to be a lot different where it takes two incomes to make things work.
So my question is for both the ladies and the guys. Would you date or marry a person who did not want to work? Let’s take this a step deeper at this point in the relationship there are no kids involved.
Are you kidding, I wanted to have a wife who made so much that I didn't have to work
Like a job or work around the house?

If a job, a lot depends on how much I'm making so that I can support them as well.

If the women doesn't want to clean up around the house then in no way would I date her, well live with her.
Sure, as long as I could support us both financially.
Personally I would never date/marry anyone who didn't want to work...kids or not, I want someone with ambition and not with a lot of time on their hands to do "whatever"....just my opinion though Smile
If she was loaded then yes, if not then no. It takes two people to survive now-a-days
There is no way on earth would I be with one who did not work.
I would not be with someone who was not willing to work or even try to work. I can understand if they are just out of school or in between jobs. But for someone who just sits at home, then no. I would neither date or marry a man like that.
I wouldn't if they were never willing to work. If they are still in school or a situation like that then fine but having no ambition to ever start a CAREER (not a job) would be a killer for me.

I would never marry someone who wanted me to do all the work while they went out and spent my money while I was at work. It they don't have a job, but are willing to work. Or if they are willing to do the house work then I wouldn't have a problem with that. However in this day and time if you are bringing down 100k a year it's hard to get by. So if I could support the family with my wages and she didn't care to help out however she could, then it would be ok if she didn't work.. But if she was lazy and liked to spend money, then she would have to find another sugar daddy, i'm not putting up with that ****.
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.