Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central 70 - June Buchanan 45
KCC beat them at home by 16...I think, They beat them at JBS by 25 and it could have been 40. They were short 2 players and JBS gained a player. HMMMMMMM anybody see my point?
Congrats Knott Co. Central.
Get over it, Stepp got shut down like he always does.
boogieman Wrote:only 1 shot and 1 free throw. I think, who cares that boy can play.

I never said he couldn't play. I just simply ask if he missed cause i didn't see one. I Think he is a top player in the region overall..
eddierabbit Wrote:KCC beat them at home by 16...I think, They beat them at JBS by 25 and it could have been 40. They were short 2 players and JBS gained a player. HMMMMMMM anybody see my point?

beat them by 14 last time, and jbs lost 2 players and got another one
Can't blame all this fighting on Aslan this time. Big Grin
Good win for Knott.
pats123 Wrote:i agree here. not only was the game great. but the pep and cheerleaders as well. not that this has anything to do with the game. but did you see kenzi caudill show up cheyenne? ha ha. great game pats!!!!Big Grin

who cares about the cheerleaders?
Overrated Wrote:I never said he couldn't play. I just simply ask if he missed cause i didn't see one. I Think he is a top player in the region overall..

Oh, I know you are a KCC fan, I just got carried away. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
bluegrass15 Wrote:who cares about the cheerleaders?

No one cares about the cheerleaders but it was funny when the 2 JBS cheerleaders thought they were gonna out do KCC's cheerleaders and the one fell on her butt. Too bad for her, but that was funny.:p
bluegrass15 Wrote:who cares about the cheerleaders?

That's great to know that all of the time and effort those girls put into supporting their ball teams is appreciated
boogieman Wrote:No one cares about the cheerleaders but it was funny when the 2 JBS cheerleaders thought they were gonna out do KCC's cheerleaders and the one fell on her butt. Too bad for her, but that was funny.:p

I would rather watch her fall on her butt all day then watch those KCC cheerleaders. No offense. lol:flame:
pickandroll Wrote:I would rather watch her fall on her butt all day then watch those KCC cheerleaders. No offense. lol:flame:

If you have anything to say about them, then take it to the Cheerleading forum.
This is the boys basketball forum - KCC and JBS.
Everyone talks about how great clint stepp is...did he make a shot last night? Only player i seen for JBS last night was Jon Howard. Coach Cook better have his team ready come district tourney or they will def be goin back to pippa passes early!
PATS2011 Wrote:If you have anything to say about them, then take it to the Cheerleading forum.
This is the boys basketball forum - KCC and JBS.

pats123 Wrote:i agree here. not only was the game great. but the pep and cheerleaders as well. not that this has anything to do with the game. but did you see kenzi caudill show up cheyenne? ha ha. great game pats!!!!Big Grin

For one, Kenzi Caudill showed no one up. I attend this game and all I seen was handsprings!!WOOHOO YOU GO GIRL.:Cheerlead For two, Cheyanne Bingham is on a dance team, one in which they were pants and slippers on there feet. Lets see the kcc cheerleaders pull that off, no one can. I coach and I know that for a fact. Has anyone from kcc taken the time to know that Cheyanne Bingham has attend 3 UK Cheerleading Camps in the last year, one in which being invite only?? I seen her there with my youngest daughter. We go every year to watch. I didn't think so. She is a great girl that had the nerve to get back up and give her all so lets not bash her.
Good game one both sides.
Congrats Kcc.
Keep your heads up JBS!
Wow good game......I saw the replay game on Tv Service ch. 24 tonight.....Congrats Kcc on a good District rival game.:Clap:
congrats Pats!
Congrats KCC. you guys rock. My pick for the title as of now.
Great game by the Patriots. They seem to have it together at the right time of the year.
If Cheyenne wasn't prepared for tumbling, she shouldn't have done it. Maybe the dance team should stay in the stands and come out at half time and crawl on the floor, that is their time to perform. They are not cheerleaders...maybe they should leave the hard stuff for the cheerleaders. And don't bring up Kenzi Caudill's name. She is a very talented 13 yr old whom I'm sure a lot of people are jealous of....but they have no right to bash her....she landed her tumbling.
momoffour6075 Wrote:If Cheyenne wasn't prepared for tumbling, she shouldn't have done it. Maybe the dance team should stay in the stands and come out at half time and crawl on the floor, that is their time to perform. They are not cheerleaders...maybe they should leave the hard stuff for the cheerleaders. And don't bring up Kenzi Caudill's name. She is a very talented 13 yr old whom I'm sure a lot of people are jealous of....but they have no right to bash her....she landed her tumbling.

Agree 100%
momoffour knows what she is talking about. yeah, they were handsprings but they were better handsprings than what cheyenne done shoes on or off. & yeah cheyenne wasn't prepared for the tumbling. but i'm sure she wasn't prepared to fall on butt in front of 500 people either was she? ha ha! & no one has took the time to know that cheyenne has went to a uk cheerleading camp because NO ONE CARES. and if your such a great coach and you know everything you would know that kenzi caudill has also been to uk camps. both cheerleading AND gymnastics..but this is basketball...not cheerleading like i had said. the pats are doing great! and i can't wait too see them at the last couple games coming up! :Cheerlead
pccfan4life Wrote:For one, Kenzi Caudill showed no one up. I attend this game and all I seen was handsprings!!WOOHOO YOU GO GIRL.:Cheerlead For two, Cheyanne Bingham is on a dance team, one in which they were pants and slippers on there feet. Lets see the kcc cheerleaders pull that off, no one can. I coach and I know that for a fact. Has anyone from kcc taken the time to know that Cheyanne Bingham has attend 3 UK Cheerleading Camps in the last year, one in which being invite only?? I seen her there with my youngest daughter. We go every year to watch. I didn't think so. She is a great girl that had the nerve to get back up and give her all so lets not bash her.
Good game one both sides.
Congrats Kcc.
Keep your heads up JBS!

No one said anything bad about her, just that it was funny when she busted her butt. I know that is a hard thing for anyone to do and had it been a KCC cheerleader it still would have been funny. She showed gumption tho when she got back up and went right back at it, I do admire that.
boogieman Wrote:No one said anything bad about her, just that it was funny when she busted her butt. I know that is a hard thing for anyone to do and had it been a KCC cheerleader it still would have been funny. She showed gumption tho when she got back up and went right back at it, I do admire that.

I think what most people find hilarious about it is the fact that she fell right after she tumbled to the KCC pep club and tossed her hair at them - then Kenzi went, then Cheyenne tried to show her up and fell. That's why most people say it was so funny - because she fell right after she did one of the "ha ha - in your face" gestures to the KCC pep club.
PATS2011 Wrote:I think what most people find hilarious about it is the fact that she fell right after she tumbled to the KCC pep club and tossed her hair at them - then Kenzi went, then Cheyenne tried to show her up and fell. That's why most people say it was so funny - because she fell right after she did one of the "ha ha - in your face" gestures to the KCC pep club.

I have no idea what you guys have been talking about lol.
momoffour6075 Wrote:If Cheyenne wasn't prepared for tumbling, she shouldn't have done it. Maybe the dance team should stay in the stands and come out at half time and crawl on the floor, that is their time to perform. They are not cheerleaders...maybe they should leave the hard stuff for the cheerleaders. And don't bring up Kenzi Caudill's name. She is a very talented 13 yr old whom I'm sure a lot of people are jealous of....but they have no right to bash her....she landed her tumbling.

And if you knew what you were talking about, she is not old enough to attend UK cheer camp, you must be a freshman. Also "Mo" Mitchell, UKs head gymnastics coach would not began to look at someone that young with handsprings. Typically the girls he looks at whom of which are that age are throwing doubles. Not from KY, there may be two girls on the gymnastics team at uk who are from ky, but trained elsewhere, so i suggest this topic be dropped or the forum closed.:Cheerlead
pccfan4life Wrote:And if you knew what you were talking about, she is not old enough to attend UK cheer camp, you must be a freshman. Also "Mo" Mitchell, UKs head gymnastics coach would not began to look at someone that young with handsprings. Typically the girls he looks at whom of which are that age are throwing doubles. Not from KY, there may be two girls on the gymnastics team at uk who are from ky, but trained elsewhere, so i suggest this topic be dropped or the forum closed.:Cheerlead

That's why I posted, and you can find it up there...

Take it to the cheerleading forum.
i think that the game was very interesting!
i was for the patriots all the waySmile
the best part of the night though was when kenzi showed cheyenne up, that's what they get for saying we are going to be pumping there gas one day!
congratulations patriots and good job kenzi!
Is this about cheerleading or basketball?
pat's fan:) Wrote:i think that the game was very interesting!
i was for the patriots all the waySmile
the best part of the night though was when kenzi showed cheyenne up, that's what they get for saying we are going to be pumping there gas one day!
congratulations patriots and good job kenzi!

I'm getting tired of all this. We don't have to listen to what they have to say. We don't need to resort to name calling either, We are better than that - we don't need to stoop to their level. They were just mad because they were getting stomped.