Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New fav team.....
I need a new favortie NBA team. I was a fan of the Charlotte Bobcats but all this trading around has gotten some players I'm not real fond of and my favorite player has been traded to the hated Lakers. Im Kinda venturing to Memphis they got some players I like or maybe even the Thunder or Hawks. How would you pick a new favorite team?
I am a Lakers fan, but I would go with the Hawks out of the teams you listed. They are a very young and exciting team to watch.
Notorious Wrote:I need a new favortie NBA team. I was a fan of the Charlotte Bobcats but all this trading around has gotten some players I'm not real fond of and my favorite player has been traded to the hated Lakers. Im Kinda venturing to Memphis they got some players I like or maybe even the Thunder or Hawks. How would you pick a new favorite team?

It's not a favorite team if you're really ready to give up on them that quick. I mean look at Lions fans, that are really dedicated, and so should you!
I would not change teams.
Notorious Wrote:I need a new favortie NBA team. I was a fan of the Charlotte Bobcats but all this trading around has gotten some players I'm not real fond of and my favorite player has been traded to the hated Lakers. Im Kinda venturing to Memphis they got some players I like or maybe even the Thunder or Hawks. How would you pick a new favorite team?

You really shoud be a Cavs fan :rockon:
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:I would not change teams.

It's not possible to change from the lakers though....:rockon:
I've always had a thing for the bulls
Stardust Wrote:You really shoud be a Cavs fan :rockon:

heyallll yea. :Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:You really shoud be a Cavs fan :rockon:

My current Favorite team is the cavs.. I'm a big LEBRON JAMES fan.. so if he leaves in 2010, I go wherever he does.. but I'll have to agree for right now and I say become a Cavs fan now because your looking at a Championship with them. :thumpsup:
Magic
stick with the bobcats.
I think your favorite team should hold a place in your heart and you stick with them through it all because they are in your heart. My best friend lived in Detroit for 10+ years and is a Tigers, Pistons and even Lions fan and will never leave his teams. So if he can hang in with them, you should stay with your team if you truly like that team.

My favorite teams in basketball have always been Chicago and Boston. Chicago has been a favorite because of Jordan and I just stayed with them after he retired, twice. I am a Boston fan because of Bird, Red and the team history. Bball in Boston is almost like bball in KY. I am a Boston in every sport because I have been to Boston and loved the City. My favorite football team is the Steelers because my dad lived there when I was a kid and we went to games back in the day, so the Steelers have been in my heart for a long time.
Go with the Lakers.
Times are about to get good. This is the first year of a dynasty.
Aslan Wrote:Go with the Lakers.

I thought it was the second year of a Dynasty this year, Celtics that is :argue: JK
Aslan Wrote:Go with the Lakers.

:Thumbs:
I've always and forever will be a Lakers man, but if I do like to watch Memphis play mainly because I like to see OJ Mayo play but thats a team that can develop and grow in the next few years. Gotta lot of good young players on the team. Rudy Gay, Marc Gasol, OJ, and Mike Conley to name a few.
Stardust Wrote:I thought it was the second year of a Dynasty this year, Celtics that is :argue: JK

Haha lets get real now Stardust Big Grin
Stardust Wrote:I thought it was the second year of a Dynasty this year, Celtics that is :argue: JK

i agree you should be a cavs fan :rockon: