Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rose Hill 77 - Sheldon Clark 59
Final
yea sc played horriable....no heart or fight....its sad to watch them play and most of all to watch the coaches coach...i hope they can get it together.....
I called this one.

Congrats Rose Hill and keep your heads up Cards!
Congrats Royals! Rose Hill isn't a bad team this year so this was no surprise!
The Refs in this game was the really really bad
CHUCK_NORRIS#99 Wrote:yea sc played horriable....no heart or fight....its sad to watch them play and most of all to watch the coaches coach...i hope they can get it together.....

yeah you watch them play alot don't you bill?TongueirateSho
EKY Sportster Wrote:Congrats Royals! Rose Hill isn't a bad team this year so this was no surprise!

is it just that rose hill is that good? or is sc just that bad? debateable
CHUCK_NORRIS#99 Wrote:yea sc played horriable....no heart or fight....its sad to watch them play and most of all to watch the coaches coach...i hope they can get it together.....

What is up with people and SC?? It seems like everytime they lose they didn't play good or they didn't play with heart. Excuses after every loss get annoying..
LCthug Wrote:What is up with people and SC?? It seems like everytime they lose they didn't play good or they didn't play with heart. Excuses after every loss get annoying..

agreed.:notworthy :1:
I agree as well.
candyman Wrote:I agree as well.

SC just isnt isnt that good they only have two basketball plauers and it just seems like things have started going down hill since horn got hurt....they never play as a team even when they do when there just not a good basketball team