Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central 49 - Leslie County 39
Anyone know who won?
PCC 49-39 i think
Congrats PCC!
49 against Leslie? WOW..Not to take anything away from Leslie..But my gosh!
king360 Wrote:Congrats PCC!

Hard to get a good victory when only 2 players show up. Maggard led with 24, Jordan Amis had 16 I believe. Your going to get everyones best game from here on out dores' keep it up.
thagreatest Wrote:Hard to get a good victory when only 2 players show up. Maggard led with 24, Jordan Amis had 16 I believe. Your going to get everyones best game from here on out dores' keep it up.

I agree there was'nt much contribution from anyone but Maggard and J. Amis
So what was "The final score"?
49 - 39 am i right King360?
^ Yeah that was the final according to KHSAA. A lot closer and lower scoring than I thought it would be.

Congrats Commodores!
Congrats PCC, keep on going Dores
Perry not playing to well right now but I'll take a win anytime I can get it.
Congrats Dores.
wow, I said Perry Co. by 25.. I was off a bit.
Congrats PCC! I said PCC by double digits, but this was not the score I had in mind!! Anyone attend the game that can explain such a low score? Teams play that bad or was this a very slow paced game?
Noble is having a rough time right now, but teams putting one of their best defenders on him isn't helping him either. He is to one dimensional, if he can't shoot his 3 pt shot he don't try to do anything else, he was 1 for 11 against Knott in their loss and don't think it was much better last night. If teams can score 55 points against Perry, it looks like they can get the win due to the lack of scoring from the Commodores. This game could of went either way at the end, a few missed free throws by the Eagles and a turnover at the end cost them a chance to get within 2.
We'll from what I have heard and seen with Noble if Coach Hatcher would stay off his back and not put him down every ballgame then he would be able to play. And you know his not the only kid on the team that makes mistakes but the only one to get yelled at for it in the last 3 or 4 games. Politics has always ruled in Perry County.
Congrats PCC
A comment to mountain hoops, for your information Noble does more than shoot the 3, he also can play defense better than most players in his district.
I was there. Perry went to the post alot to Maggard and he was dominant. Amis got most of his points of free throws at the end.

For Leslie, Asher got in foul trouble early, and had to sit the majority of the first half. Theres really not a legitimate scoring threat for Leslie. Plus, they're shooting 51%on the year from the free throw line. Last night, they were 11-22 from the line. I think.

It was a hard fought defensive game, and Perry just hit they're free throws. That's what it came down to. It was a 4-6 point game the whole game.

Leslie is much improved, especially on defense. They just don't have any scoring, and can't hit free throws.

And Perry has no bench. They play 5 the whole game, unless something happens, then they are VERY weak when they go to the bench. the 54th District draw is here at Leslie Co. today, and it should be a great tournament.
I Rule The World Wrote:I was there. Perry went to the post alot to Maggard and he was dominant. Amis got most of his points of free throws at the end.

For Leslie, Asher got in foul trouble early, and had to sit the majority of the first half. Theres really not a legitimate scoring threat for Leslie. Plus, they're shooting 51%on the year from the free throw line. Last night, they were 11-22 from the line. I think.

It was a hard fought defensive game, and Perry just hit they're free throws. That's what it came down to. It was a 4-6 point game the whole game.

Leslie is much improved, especially on defense. They just don't have any scoring, and can't hit free throws.

And Perry has no bench. They play 5 the whole game, unless something happens, then they are VERY weak when they go to the bench. the 54th District draw is here at Leslie Co. today, and it should be a great tournament.

By far, Perrys biggest weakness.
I Rule The World Wrote:I was there. Perry went to the post alot to Maggard and he was dominant. Amis got most of his points of free throws at the end.

Actually Perry had very poor free throw shooting last nite
I just know they hit alot more than Leslie.
Congrats PCC. lower scoring than i thought it would be.
I Rule The World Wrote:I just know they hit alot more than Leslie.

Leslie did'nt get to the line a whole lot
I heard Leslie County has some good players that dont play much on the bench that are better than some who play.