Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
51st Grammy Awards-Who's watching it?
There are supposed to be some good performances tonight, i want to see Lil Wayne preform. There has already been some lame jokes so far, with more to follow them im sure.
Haven't seen anything impressive yet.
To combine two threads, I would slit my own wrist before I would watch the Grammy awards.
I just wanna see Lil Wayne preform. Hopefully it will be here soon.
jetpilot Wrote:To combine two threads, I would slit my own wrist before I would watch the Grammy awards.

Absolutly couldn't agree more...
Lil Wayne's performance was a let down
Yep. It was.
now, im watching sugarland and adele
I havent watched the Grammys since Metallica got screwed out of the best Heavy Metal award for Jethro friggin Tull!
What is the name of the song T.I and Justin Timberlake are singing
Dead and Gone.
Is Lil Wayne going to do one of his own songs tonight? I thought he was supposed to.
Good question. Let's hope so.
I liked the preformance from Radiohead.
I liked the combo of TI, Jay Z, Kanye, Lil Wayne, and MIA. It was also interesting to see Buddy Guy, BB King, John Mayer and Keith Urban. I love JM and KU anyways.
Jennifer Hudson was the most moving for me. I was disappointed with Lil Wayne. I loved T.I. and JT's Dead and Gone. I hated that Allison Krauss and the one guy won everything! I was thrilled to see Adele win Best new Artist; I've loved her music for a long time! And Katy Perry was...colorful. LOL. But those are just some things that stood out to me tonight. Overall I was impressed.

P.S.-M.I.A. was HUGE! That baby was about to pop!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
yeah miley cyrus and taylor swift were the best performance. I absolutey can't stand coldplay, the rap pack was a joke.. Although I do love MIA. Sugerland actually sounded the best out of all of the ones i saw. I missed radiohead. I wish i would have waited. But the rest was a big letdown..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.