Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who has the iPhone?
If you have the iPhone, what is your personal likes or dislikes. I love mine, the real dislike that I have is there is no adobe flash player. What a bummer! Do all my postings from my phone.
I don't like the fact that I cannot do multimedia messages and cannot forward texts to other people. Other than that I love it.
I love mine. Especially since I jailbroke it.
Whats does jailbreaking it do?
I also dislike the fact that you can't bluetooth to other phones. Apple doesn't allow it.
I like everything about it, except they're unbelievably expensive to fix. I had to just buy a new one.
Jshort5 Wrote:Whats does jailbreaking it do?
that's just when you hack it and can basically add anything to your phone and make it look however you want it to.
the only thing I don't like about it is there is no multimedia messaging, and when you do recieve a multimedia message you have to go to viewmymessage.com to actually look at it.
I love mine. Ive been missing some incoming calls on mine for some reason but I think I got that fixed.
I have a friend that has one and he loves it.

I'd like to have one because I can access the internet from it and loads webpages like a PC does and can access WI-FI.