Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Clay JINXed US - Kentucky Basketball
I swear before the ice storm UK basketball was doing great. Then John Clay the sports columnist for the Lexington-Herald kept saying how we wasn't going to get tested in SEC this year. WELL ever since then we are now on a 3 game losing streak.... All I gotta say is THANKS. Thanks for jinxing the holy crap out of us.
:devilflam
Admin of Kentuckynerd.com
Please come listen to the podcast and read some articles.
:notworthy
:flame: JOHN CLAY
Its not a jinx when you werent that good to begin with. Besides UNC, Miami and Louisville, Uk played kind of a weak schedule and thats why they got the wins they got. It wasnt anything that the coach did because he sucks more than a vacuum. Most of the players played well enough to get by and win some games but now they just cant get anything going because of coach *******. They will be lucky to win 2 more games the rest of the season. I kinda hope Patterson and Meeks do go pro because things arent going to be much better next season, and besides UK doesnt deserve good players like them .
Sports_Fan28 Wrote:Its not a jinx when you werent that good to begin with. Besides UNC, Miami and Louisville, Uk played kind of a weak schedule and thats why they got the wins they got. It wasnt anything that the coach did because he sucks more than a vacuum. Most of the players played well enough to get by and win some games but now they just cant get anything going because of coach *******. They will be lucky to win 2 more games the rest of the season. I kinda hope Patterson and Meeks do go pro because things arent going to be much better next season, and besides UK doesnt deserve good players like them .

Wow what a hater, and by your post I can see that you have very little knowledge on UK basketball.

1. They almost came back against UNC and done quite well in the 2nd half.

2. Lost to UL on a last second shot.

UK is a good team and they will get better come March but they need to work together as a team.

To say they'll win just 2 more games this season is very laughable and shows your ignorance when it comes to general knowledge around college basketball, Kentucky especially.
Yeah, UK is a good team. But they have let the bottom fall out for what ever reason it is. I really feel that with this week off to get back to bussiness the cats will be fine. Personally I think that we can go 7 - 1 or 6 -2 over our last 8 games.
Sports_Fan28 Wrote:Its not a jinx when you werent that good to begin with. Besides UNC, Miami and Louisville, Uk played kind of a weak schedule and thats why they got the wins they got. It wasnt anything that the coach did because he sucks more than a vacuum. Most of the players played well enough to get by and win some games but now they just cant get anything going because of coach *******. They will be lucky to win 2 more games the rest of the season. I kinda hope Patterson and Meeks do go pro because things arent going to be much better next season, and besides UK doesnt deserve good players like them .
Well, thanks for jinxing our best players to go pro.........
I hope you and John Clay can find a way to jinx Louisville.
Admin of Kentuckynerd.com
Please come listen to the podcast and read some articles.
:ChairHit:
Afternoon_Delight Wrote:Wow what a hater, and by your post I can see that you have very little knowledge on UK basketball.

1. They almost came back against UNC and done quite well in the 2nd half.

2. Lost to UL on a last second shot.

UK is a good team and they will get better come March but they need to work together as a team.

To say they'll win just 2 more games this season is very laughable and shows your ignorance when it comes to general knowledge around college basketball, Kentucky especially.

Didn't NC blow us out of the gym pretty much the whole game, with the exception of one run UK had? 77-58 is hardly a close game.
poor sports fans just a BCG hater and to say UK doesn't deserve good players that sums up just how much ingnorance that you endore in your entire body just as afternoon delight had said. you should go treasure hunting or something to try and find some intelligence....hope you get lucky and GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!