Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordan Hickman from Bardstown
Ive had a chance to watch this kid play at the King of the Bluegrass and at the All "A" Classic. I feel like he is one of the best players in the state. Is he always this impressive? Anyone else impressed with this kid?
The only knowledge I have of his play was the game with Shelby Valley and

he was the one that kept them in the game and really had Shelby Valley in

their sights for most of the game. He certainly is a good player under pressure.
I was really impressed with him when he played against Valley. He has a nice shot, can get to the basket, he's a lefty, and he can finish at the rim. Had a very impressive dunk against Valley.

IMO, he is one of the better players in the state.

He looks like a player WKU, Evansville, EKU, or Murray State would pick up.
The 5th region has got 5 seniors rated in about the top 15 in thier class. I believe The CatsPause year book had Hickman rated 2nd in the region, Darren Ballou Adair Co won player of the year last season, but this years race looks to be pretty tight with Chase Cox-Taylor Co, Greg Johnson- North Hardin, Leonard Macon-Taylor Co also in the mix.
well ive asked coach a couple of time if he has any D1 schools looking at him, and apparently not yet :/
BardstownTigers Wrote:well ive asked coach a couple of time if he has any D1 schools looking at him, and apparently not yet :/

What happened to him last night? Only four points?
Stardust Wrote:What happened to him last night? Only four points?
well nelson basically had 2 guys on him at all times. they kept pressure on him constantly. but when he did drive to the bucket (maybe 5 times) it just didnt fall. they passed to the post most of the time. also, our team is still alittle tired. they need to wake up though, district tourney is coming and tates creek is coming to our gym tonite :/
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I was really impressed with him when he played against Valley. He has a nice shot, can get to the basket, he's a lefty, and he can finish at the rim. Had a very impressive dunk against Valley.

IMO, he is one of the better players in the state.

He looks like a player WKU, Evansville, EKU, or Murray State would pick up.

I agree. From what i have seen of him i think he can play at a mid-major D-1 program.