Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central 63 - Letcher Central 60
TheMasterpiece Wrote:Looks like Coach A has got Coach Justice's number. How many in a row is this??

Congrats KCC
Ratliff, will not get to play in the PCC KCC game, his mom told me they thought he dislocated his knee. Get better Brax. Congrats on the win and if we don't win tonight, we might see them again in regionals.
Congrats KCC. My prayers to the Ratliff family.
A speedy and quick recovery to Braxton!
boogieman Wrote:Ratliff, will not get to play in the PCC KCC game, his mom told me they thought he dislocated his knee. Get better Brax. Congrats on the win and if we don't win tonight, we might see them again in regionals.

Speedy recovery hopefully
Hard fought effort by both teams and I am sure both of these teams will be in the hunt when tourney time comes...
How does Logan Johnson not start and at least play 3/4 of the game? A little biased..probably, but I truly think he deserves to be starting and playing alot of the game. I thought it was a different game when Logan was on Tate..
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:How does Logan Johnson not start and at least play 3/4 of the game? A little biased..probably, but I truly think he deserves to be starting and playing alot of the game. I thought it was a different game when Logan was on Tate..

LOGAN IS THE MAN
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:How does Logan Johnson not start and at least play 3/4 of the game? A little biased..probably, but I truly think he deserves to be starting and playing alot of the game. I thought it was a different game when Logan was on Tate..
Starting isn't as important as ending.
He is not even the best player on the JV. My questions is why is he the only player off the JV to get in a varsity game? Maybe a little favortism? Just asking?
Logan can play physical and guard someone is why he is playing. No special treatment is being given. He just gives LCC a better chance of winning. JMO
Bartrum getting into Profitt's head was amusing. Milk absolutely destroyed him on a screen at one point too. Profitt getting that angry and to the point of shoving Bartrum was dumb of him. Did he forget he was the littlest guy on the court?
You forget who got the technical. Maybe you don't give him the credit he deserves about getting into Bartrum's head.
I Dont Think He Was In Bartrums Head Lol
Proffit Was Almost Crying Looked Like.
Bartrum Just Laughed At Him!
Bartrum talks trash that all he does.
He was talking trash to Jordan Amis all night at the pcc game and Proffitt in this one.
If he does that to someone his own size he's in trouble.
SteppUp Wrote:I Dont Think He Was In Bartrums Head Lol
Proffit Was Almost Crying Looked Like.
Bartrum Just Laughed At Him!

Having seen both the LCC and PCC games at KCC the last 2 nights, Bartrum acted like a jerk in both of them. I will give him credit - he really plays hard on defense. Against PCC the zebras let him hold and push Amis all night.
High Sheriff Wrote:Having seen both the LCC and PCC games at KCC the last 2 nights, Bartrum acted like a jerk in both of them. I will give him credit - he really plays hard on defense. Against PCC the zebras let him hold and push Amis all night.
It wont happen in the regional tournamnet. We all know who the refs will be with any Perry County school
JOBAKKA Wrote:It wont happen in the regional tournamnet. We all know who the refs will be with any Perry County school

You Will Need The Refs
But Worry About District Not Region!
I Guess He Cant Stand Some Good D.
Where Ever He Went Bartrum Was There
And If You Wonna Talk About Holding Stamper Got Held All Night!
But Congrats Kcc On 2 Big Wins
SteppUp Wrote:You Will Need The Refs
But Worry About District Not Region!
I Guess He Cant Stand Some Good D.
Where Ever He Went Bartrum Was There
And If You Wonna Talk About Holding Stamper Got Held All Night!
But Congrats Kcc On 2 Big Wins

Speaking of Stamper - I was disappointed in his attitude and behavior. He ran his mouth and got so frustrated when someone put some D in his face that he got T'd up.
12th region refs will be calling the regionals. Holding away from the ball will be called.
Rooster Cogburn Wrote:He is not even the best player on the JV. My questions is why is he the only player off the JV to get in a varsity game? Maybe a little favortism? Just asking?
I don't know what game you are watching! Then enlighten me..Who is?
TheMasterpiece Wrote:Looks like Coach A has got Coach Justice's number. How many in a row is this??

The only # Coach A has on anybody is 24....Tate Cox without him KCC would have at most 10 wins!
thegr81 Wrote:The only # Coach A has on anybody is 24....Tate Cox without him KCC would have at most 10 wins!

The facts are KCC has Tate. One player doesn't make a team. there are a lot of good players. He does help them a lot though.
thegr81 Wrote:The only # Coach A has on anybody is 24....Tate Cox without him KCC would have at most 10 wins!

No doubt players win games but you can say that for every coach not Just Coach A. Where would LCC be without BAnks? Would Hazard went to state last year without the transfer last year? I doubt it. I think a coach can wreak a good team though. He's done a good job at managing the talent at 19-6 dont you think?