Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5th and 6th grade tournament
Jackson County Middle School is hosting a 5th grade tournament and a 6th grade tournament on February 14th. Each team is guaranteed two games. The total amount of games will depend on the number of entries. We are holding the tournament to raise money for traveling in other tournaments; therefore, there is a $100 entry fee. The fifth grade will be playing at one site and the sixth grade will be playing next door at another site. All interested parties can contact Gary at (606) 231-2190 or email me at [email]gary.tillery@Jackson.kyschools.us[/email]. We will be using the EKBA eligibility requirements for the participating players.
Gary please have Brian Harris to get in touch with me.. We also be interested in the Feb 14th tourney my number is 606-643-5886.

Thanks
Chris Rawlins
Estill Co 6th Grade Coach
Coach,

If you could hold a round robin on the 14th, we might rather do that and hold our tournament the next weekend. As of right now, I am getting very little response to the tournament on the 14th. Let me know.
Due to no interest in the fifth grade tournament, it has been cancelled. There will also be changes to the sixth grade tournament. Look at the new post for updated details.