Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 point shooting
Who would you say is the best 3 point shooter for a junior in the 15th?
I hope you don't mind fro, but you typed in # point shooting and I fixed it to 3 point shooting for the topic of the thread.
Ethan Johnson from south floyd has a good three point shot.
Ryan Johnson,Mason Hall,Ethan Johnson,Jamie Mcarty,Brooks Herrick,
The whole South Floyd team are the best 3 point shooters east of Lexington..or so I've heard
Ole Alfus, nice of you to join us...lol
"alfus21" Wrote:The whole South Floyd team are the best 3 point shooters east of Lexington..or so I've heard

Yeah, that's the lastest news. Best three point shooting team, 3 top ten players in the region, and unstoppable on the run.
SF is dangerous from 3 point range!!!!Just about the whole team can shoot from outside..
"raiders_basketball" Wrote:SF is dangerous from 3 point range!!!!Just about the whole team can shoot from outside..

Heard that, I don't think anybody can stop them in the 15th this season but maybe thats just me...Should break a lot of 3 point records
how bout so me kids from blhs brandon thacker and justin collins
justin collins
I am still surprised after reading all last years posts, that Wes Akers name hasn't been mentioned at least 20 times.
Wes is a good 3 pont shooter, but not the best on his team!
Fact is, south floyd has the top 10 3 point shooters in the region....The 58th district has 19 of the top 20 3 point shooters....South Floyd and the rest of the 58th are just going to put the rest of the region to shame just like the last few years
SF has been very dominate over the past 5-6 years ALF
brandon may
"Basketballer" Wrote:SF has been very dominate over the past 5-6 years ALF

1 region title in 6 years, and that makes them dominant?
"Basketballer" Wrote:SF has been very dominate over the past 5-6 years ALF

South floyd hasnt been dominate in a while, maybe they can turn things around this year now that the kids are used to barry halls coaching style.
justin collins
I say Sheldon Clark has a great 3 point shooter by the name of Brandon May this kid should be really good this year and got great experiecne playing for team rebok over the summer.
To tell you the truth, I'd put Justin Collins up against anyone in the 15th region.
hey justin collins can drain the bomb...i think he may have a suitable chance to play alot of varsity this year more than some seniors
"cheeseburger_eddy" Wrote:To tell you the truth, I'd put Justin Collins up against anyone in the 15th region.

And he'd lose too
hes a better shooter then ethan johnson from SF
"showstoppers4life" Wrote:hes a better shooter then ethan johnson from SF

No arguement from me there...I think all of South Floyds shooters are overrated...Fact is nobody in the 58th district is the best in the region...
I think your all completely retarted. why would you even mention south floyd or even wes? your post should be placed in a wall of shame thread somewhere. i cant even imagine what kind of an idiot would name south floyd in a thread where we name the best. and shat, even if they were good, have you smelled them lately? ack. horrible
yeah SF has dominated the last couple of years i mean winning the 58th district the past 5 out of 6 years.....if that aint dominate the what is????
"raiders_basketball" Wrote:yeah SF has dominated the last couple of years i mean winning the 58th district the past 5 out of 6 years.....if that aint dominate the what is????

i agree
alfus over rated, besides Bentley last year Mason Hall has to be one of the best in the region and stats prove it. 40% from behind the line and 60 made last year. people have made more then him but also shoot a lot more Mason just shoots about 9 shots a game. Just ask spiker_chick (haha)
"raiders_basketball" Wrote:yeah SF has dominated the last couple of years i mean winning the 58th district the past 5 out of 6 years.....if that aint dominate the what is????

The 58th district is argueably the worst district in the region and has been for the past 6 years with the exception of 2001....Dominant in the 58th maybe, but not in the 15th at all...