Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne 54 - Lawrence Co. 48
Final from Betsy Layne.

Great games by Taylor Hott and Andie Meade. Megan Hamilton struggled throughout the game on offense and was held scoreless.

Congrats Lady Cats!
Lindsey Martin also played a good game today. Good Game Taylor and Megan will definately bounce back.

CONGRATS LADY CATS!
Congrats on the win.

I hope L.C. can recover the next time out.

What are the records of these two schools after this one?
Congrats BL Lady Cats! In my opinion - Hamilton is one of the best players around and I'm sure she'll pick it up next game.
katsfan Wrote:Congrats BL Lady Cats! In my opinion - Hamilton is one of the best players around and I'm sure she'll pick it up next game.

Megan is a great basketball player. Can shoot the ''lights out'' when shes feeling it.
wildcatfan01 Wrote:Lindsey Martin also played a good game today. Good Game Taylor and Megan will definately bounce back.

CONGRATS LADY CATS!

Martin did have a nice game as well. Forgot to mention her, I apologize. Martin made things happen on offense when Taylor Hott wasn't getting her points in the fast break.
Congrats BL
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Congrats on the win.

I hope L.C. can recover the next time out.

What are the records of these two schools after this one?

betsy layne is 8-6 after this game.
& im not sure what LC's record is
ispike3 Wrote:betsy layne is 8-6 after this game.
& im not sure what LC's record is
Thanks.
Congrats BL
I watched this game, Hamilton didn't play to her greatest ability,but she'll bounce back. Good win lady cats.
BobcatFan4Life Wrote:I watched this game, Hamilton didn't play to her greatest ability,but she'll bounce back. Good win lady cats.

Megan will definatly bounce back. Great ball player