Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jan 29th...Allen Elem. vs. South Floyd Cancelled
Was hoping to get to head up to South Floyd tonight and watch some bball, but guess I dont get to.
is the roads bad or something?
betsylaynealum Wrote:is the roads bad or something?

I live in pburg/allen and as far as I can see the roads around here are fine, but up in SF might be a different story.
The roads aren't bad but There was a major gas leak behind the school and gym that had to be repaired. South Floyd wasn't going to have school today if there had been school in Floyd County. Hopefully it will be fixed sometime this evening.
What do you think will be the outcome of this game?
SF "should" win em all.. The B-team game will more than likely be the only close one of the night. Allens A-team is just undermanned, and with the lack of 8th graders, theres not much experience there.
15th region slamdunk Wrote:SF "should" win em all.. The B-team game will more than likely be the only close one of the night. Allens A-team is just undermanned, and with the lack of 8th graders, theres not much experience there.

Who knows though if the Raiders have a "night" like they did against AC Eagles could definitely win it. Although they coul still win its any ones game.TongueirateSho
BigBlueRush Wrote:Who knows though if the Raiders have a "night" like they did against AC Eagles could definitely win it. Although they coul still win its any ones game.TongueirateSho

Yep your right, if there was already a definite winner, then we wouldnt play the game. Good luck both teams.