Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd @ Paintsville
Ill be here maybe, But I think that P-ville will take this one..

Whats your perdictions?
Sorry QQ...Pville big in this one
Pville 83
SF 7
Its gonna be big, I hope not though, I wish my Raiders would make it a game
No offense, football but I don't think Paintsville will put that much up on SF. Paintsville's highest point total of the season came against Jenkins with 66. Paintsville goes into this game with nothing to prove but a lot to lose so the key is to stay healthy. My best opinion, they'll be playing for a district title the following week at Pikeville. I could be wrong though, I do know SF has had their number the past couple of years and I think the Tigers will come into this game with somewhat of a chip on their shoulders.

Paintsville 56
SF 6
You gonna be there MOJO?
Basketballer Wrote:You gonna be there MOJO?

Not sure, was thinking about just listening to the game and heading down Ashland to watch JC and Ashland square off. I haven't had an opportunity to watch other teams around the area like I have in the past.
I was thknking the same thing MOJO about going to ashland
Im not sure, I think I might go to this one
Paintsville
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

This one will be a laugher!!!!!!!!!!!!

PHS-56
SF-13
football05 Wrote:Sorry QQ...Pville big in this one
Pville 83
SF 7

No need to be sorry. Raiders blowed a 30 point halftime lead against Phelps. Small numbers on top of multiple injuries all season has lead to tough season.

This one will be lopsided. But I doubt Paintsville could put 83 on South Floyd even if they wanted to.

Painstville 52
South Floyd 20
sportwhiz Wrote:Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

This one will be a laugher!!!!!!!!!!!!

PHS-56
SF-13

Your right Paintsville will have the last laugh this year. But for the last two years the Raiders had the last laugh. Smile Smile
Thats right QQ, I would love to see SF walk away with this win
Basketballer Wrote:Thats right QQ, I would love to see SF walk away with this win

Ya, I would too. But in reality that is not going to happen. Paintsville is a legitimate region 4 class A contender this year. South Floyd is way down. I just hope the Raiders go out and play with pride and play hard. I know they have a couple of great bball players on the football team. I know they cant make the playoffs, I just hope they play hard. .Or Paintsville could post scores in the 80s.

Pikeville and Paintsville game is going to be a great one.
Paintsville 48
SF 12
Paintsville by a long shot...
Paintsville 59
S Floyd 12
South Floyd will play their heart out, but i think paintsville will be too much.
Paintsville 49
South Floyd 28
Paintsville - 52
South Floyd-14

PHS takes out starters at begining of the 4th which allow for the two TD's. Tigers don't want starters to get hurt when game is out of hand.
504 boy Wrote:South Floyd will play their heart out, but i think paintsville will be too much.
Paintsville 49
South Floyd 28
I agree, they will play there heart out, but its not gonna be enough I'm afraid
Paintsville endures a let down.
BTW...someone said earlier Paintsville is a reg 4 contender.
I disagree. They still haven't beaten anyone very good.
Fox is giving the Raider Fans some hope...lol
fox sports Wrote:Paintsville endures a let down.
BTW...someone said earlier Paintsville is a reg 4 contender.
I disagree. They still haven't beaten anyone very good.

:Thumbs:
Everyone Paintsville beats is terrible. Hazard's been overrated all year but the hype was still there. Paintsville beat them you guessed it they're terrible. Prestonsburg seasons tettered on the balance of the Paintsville game. After being defeated by Hazard, and Pikeville. Then Paintsville beats them you guessed it Prestonsburg is down. Fairview has a shot at their district title within the next couple of weeks, yeap they're terrible too. My question is there any good teams in 1A in Eastern KY besides Pikeville?? Well there's Lynn Camp and Somerset, too.
Paintsville isnt terrible by any means......Pville has become a good football program, but I think it will always be Paintsville basketball thats my opinion
football05 Wrote:Paintsville isnt terrible by any means......Pville has become a good football program, but I think it will always be Paintsville basketball thats my opinion

I'm not saying Paintsville is a powerhouse football program by any means, hell they got their asses handed to them by a good JC team. My point is that every team Paintsville beats is a nobody but they're a great team until Paintsville beats them. You see where I'm coming from?? It's like if you get beat by Paintsville you must be a terrible team. I know BMR is legendary for basketball but his first love is football and overall love is the Tigers. I think Paintsville can be successful at football and basketball both.
Paintsville has been more of a football and baseball school other than a basketball school. They didn't become a "basketball school" until the Pelphry years which after it became the other two once again and then J.R. VanHoose and Todd Tackett days.
Paintsville: 56
South Floyd: 0

"Scrub D" will keep the shut out in-tact for the tigers!!! haha
Paintsville By alot 42-16
Paintsville big.
I don't think it will be close at all, but maybe closer than SF is getting credit for at this point.

Paintsville-49
SF-14