Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cold out there
I just took the trash down to the trash bin and took my dog some food and water and forgot my gloves and can barley feel my hands now.. Shew it looks pretty boy is it cold.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
It's raining and freezing here in Ashland right now. Could make for an interesting trip home from work today.
What did you get in EKY?

NKY got a slight amount of Freezing rain/sleet that started roughly at midnight. It quickly turned to snow. By 8:00, we had about 5" with very few flurry's coming down.

Right now, 12:20, there is no precipitation but they are calling for it to start back up around 6:00 with more freezing rain with heavy snow overnight. Potential level 3 snow emergency has been bantered around.
Stardust Wrote:What did you get in EKY?

NKY got a slight amount of Freezing rain/sleet that started roughly at midnight. It quickly turned to snow. By 8:00, we had about 5" with very few flurry's coming down.

Right now, 12:20, there is no precipitation but they are calling for it to start back up around 6:00 with more freezing rain with heavy snow overnight. Potential level 3 snow emergency has been bantered around.

What is a level 3 snow emergency?
^ Only essential vehicles on the road (i.e. emergency).