Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USC 34 Notre Dame 31 FINAL
Game lived up to all the hype. Was really good especially the fourth qtr. Bush ended with three TD's and it took a TD with 3 seconds remaining for them to pull it out. This happening after the clock had ran out once by mistake leading ND to thank they had the win. If the ball hadn't been knocked out of bounds on the next to last play USC would have ran out of time but with it going out of bounds the clock stops and they had time for one last play that they acted like they were going to spike the ball but instead they called a QB sneak. And the play really didn't surprise due to Coach Carroll being so obvious with the spike call.

Confusedhithappe
it was a great game, just wish the outcome was a little different
I agree with that. One of the few times that I've really wanted the Irish to win.
It was a very intense game an instant classic i'm sure
shit. I wished I could of got to see this one. Just wished the Irish would of come out on top.
I can't believe they let him fumble out of bounds and stopped the clock. In the NFL I know there is a rule prevented such situations so that the defense is not penalized for making a great play.
excellent game, the Irish deserved to win this one.
This was a good game, the ending was awsome
This was a fantastic game, ND is legit!!!

I think they are a top 5 team, NO ONE plays a tougher schedule.
One of the GREATEST college football games in history.
Heartbreaker...the only time you don't want to force the fumble.
Sad outcome, I would have liked to see it happen.